The characteristics and structure of aerators based on titanium powders have been given, as well as the information about the effectiveness of their application when cultivating yeast cultures during milk whey processing.
- Yakimovich, N.N. Current issues of processing meat and dairy raw materials, Coll. of scientific papers 2016: Minsk: RUE “Institute of meat and dairy industry”, (2017). Issue 11. Pp. 102- 108. (N.N. Yakimovich, I.V. Yakimovich, A.A. Shunkevich, I.B. Frolov, A.Ph. Ilyushchanka, I.N. Chernyak, R.A. Kusin) (in Russian).
- Zhernoklev, A.K. Aeration and ozonation in water purification processes, edited by N.V. Kholodinskaya, Minsk: Tonpik, (2002). P. 129 (A.K. Zhernoklev, L.P. Pilinevich, V.V. Savich) (in Russian).
- Kaptsevich, V.M. Filtering materials: promising areas of application in the agro-industrial complex and modern production technologies, Minsk: BSATU, (2006). P. 189 (V.M. Kaptsevich, L.S. Boginsky, R.A. Kusin, O.P. Reut) (in Russian).
- Popkovich, G.S. Wastewater aeration systems, Moscow: Stroyizdat, (1986). P. 136 (G.S. Popkovich, B.N. Repnin) (in Russian).
- Ilyushchanka, A.Ph. Advanced materials in agricultural engineering: monograph, Minsk: BSATU, (2009). P. 256) (A.Ph. Ilyushchanka, V.M. Kaptsevich, R.A. Kusin, A.M. Yarkovich, A.R. Kusin) (in Russian).
- Patent No. 9898 Republic of Belarus, IPC B 22F 3/11, B 22F
- /02. C1. A method of producing a two-layer porous powder filters, Publ. 10/30/2007. Rep. No.5. P. 73. (A.Ph. Ilyushchanka, V.M. Kaptsevich, R.A. Kusin, I.N. Chernyak, D.I. Zhegzdrin) (in Russian).