Modern industry requires intelligent development of the product throughout its entire life cycle-from concept to recycling. These intelligent products (Smart Products) have information about their production processes, quality management, future application and recycling. They support active manufacturing processes (when will be produced, with what parameters, with what materials should be produced, when, what kind of modifications, etc.). Under these conditions the management of quality have to meet new requirements imposed by the fourth industrial revolution is discussed in this article.
- ISO 9001:2015
- Chukalov K., Horizontal and vertical integration, as a requirement for cyber-physical systems in the context of industry 4.0, International Scientific Journal, Industry 4.0, ISSN 2543-8582, YEAR II, ISSUE 4/2017, pp 151-157
- Demirova S., Industrial Information Technology - A Revolutionary Factor In Logistics, Acta Technica Corviniensis - Bulletin of Engineering, Tome X, Fascicule
- (Oktober-December), pp.25-28, ISSN 2067-3809, 2017  Ilieva, R. E-Recuitment Public Services Onotlogical Model, International Journal for Science and Innovations for Industry, Innovations in Discrete Productions, Year I, Issue1/2013, pp22-28
- Kagermann, et al, (2011) Mit dem Internet der Dinge auf dem Weg zur 4. Industriellen Revolution, VDINachrichten
- Roth, A. ( 2016) Einfuehrung um Umsetzung von Industrie 4.0, Springer
- Statement of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), 2017.