Implementation of the principles of “INDUSTRY 4.0” into the traction power supply systems implies the introduction of power factor correction modes and the possibility of bi-directional energy transfer in the DC traction substations used on railways and subways. The article provides an overview and comparison of active rectifier circuits, which allow to realize power factor correction and eliminate the higher harmonics of the input current. A number of requirements are presented, on the basis of which the optimal scheme for the rectifier of the traction substation was chosen.
- Scherback Ya. V., Plakhtiy O. A., Nerubatskiy V. P. Control characteristics of active four-quadrant converter in rectifier and recovery mode. Tekhnichna elektrodynamika. 2017. No 6. P. 26–31. doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/techned2017.06.026.
- Kazachkovsky N. N., Yakupov D. V. Control of active rectifier with relay-vector current circuit for systems of frequencyregulated electric drive. Bulletin of the Priazovsky State Technical University. 2008. Vol. 18, Issue 2. P. 40–43.
- Plakhtii O., Nerubatskyi V., Ryshchenko I., Zinchenko O., Tykhonravov S., Hordiienko D. Determining additional power losses in the electricity supply systems due to current's higher harmonics. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2019. Vol. 1, No. 8 (97). P. 6–13. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.155672.
- Kostic D. J., Avramovic Z. Z., Ciric N. T. A new approach to theoretical analysis of harmonic content of PWM waveforms of single- and multiple-frequency modulators. IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 2013. Vol. 28, No. 10. P. 4557–4567.
- Naderi R., Rahmati A. Phase-shifted carrier PWM technique for general cascaded inverters. IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 2008. Vol. 23, No. 3. P. 1257–1269.
- Zinoviev G. S. Fundamentals of Power Electronics, uk. allowance, 3rd ed. Novosibirsk: ed. NGTU. 672 p.
- Rashid M. H. Power electronics handbook: devices, circuits, and applications handbook. 3rd. ed. Elsevier Inc. 2011. 1389 p.
- Plakhtii O., Nerubatskyi V. Analyses of energy efficiency of interleaving in active voltage-source rectifier. 2018 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Energy and Power Systems (IEPS). P. 253–258. doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/IEPS.2018.8559514.
- Lazzarin T., Bauer G., Barbi I. A control strategy for parallel operation of single-phase voltage source inverters: analysis, design and experimental results. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 2013. Vol. 60, No. 6. P. 2194–2204.
- Nerubatsky V. P., Plakhtiy O. A., Gladka A. V. EMC improvment research of three-phase active rectifiers with power factor correction in regenerative mode. Collection of scientific works of the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport. 2018. Issue 178. P. 21–28. doi: https://doi.org/10.18664/1994-7852.178.2018.138906.
- Borrega M., Marroyo L., Gonzalez R., Balda J., Agorreta J., Modeling and control of a master-slave PV inverter with n-paralleled inverters and three-phase three-limb inductors. IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 2013. Vol. 28, No. 6. P. 2842–2855.
- Zhuang X., Rui L., Hui Z., Dianguo X., Zhang C. H. Control of parallel multiple converters for direct-drive permanentmagnet wind power generation systems. IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 2012. Vol. 27, No. 3. P. 1259–1270.