The development of microelectronics forms new channels of confidential information leakage. The transmission of acoustic information by digitally modulating the light output of LEDs has now become physically realizable. Theoretical calculations showed a high potential sensitivity of MEMS microphones. The combined use of digital MEMS microphones and LED room lighting controllers allows you to transmit a digital data stream of 40 800 Bits / s over 100 meters with minimal signal-to-noise ratios. Conducted research reveals a new information leakage channel and describes its characteristics, which will make it possible to develop administrative and technical
- Ananiev V.A. Balueva L.N. Murashko V.P. "Ventilation and air conditioning systems" theory and practice ed. Euroclimate, 2008.
- GOST R 53576-2009 (IEC 60268-4: 2004) Microphones. Methods of measurement of electroacoustic parameters.
- Acoustics: A Handbook / A. P. Efimov, A.V. Nikonov, M.A. Sapozhkov, V.I. Shorov; Ed. M.A. Sapozhkova. - 2nd ed., Pererab. and add. - M .: Radio and communication, 1989. - 336 p.
- Alexander Radzishevsky. Basics of analog and digital sound. From - to the house “Williams”, M, St. Petersburg, Kiev, 2006, - 281.
- Julian Dunn. Measurement Techniques for Digital Audio. Audio Precision, 2004, - 203.
- AES17-1998. Revision of AES17-1991. AES Standard Method for Digital Audio Equipment.
- Visible light communication: applications, architecture, standardization and re-search challenges. Latif Ullah Khan. Digital Communications and Networks 3 (2017) p78–88.