The article is devoted to the problem of computer modeling of rational design of tracked vehicle transmissions with multiple criteria. The problems of finding optimal geometric parameters that satisfy several quality criteria. All the complexity of the layout and the relationship of the parameters make difficult their choice, which is simplified when using approaches of mathematical optimization. Using the famous pseudo-random method LPτ-search with the author’s modification made it possible to avoid problems associated with the discreteness and the number of parameters. The main optimization criteria for transmission are minimum center distance, minimum length, minimum mass, and maximum uptime probability. To solve this problem, the problem was formulated and design parameters with constraints were specified, criteria were recorded and a transformation from multicriteria to a single criterion was proposed. The approach is based on analysis of test points that obtained using LPτ-search, and further processing of the information received. The approach of transformation from many criteria to one is proposed by introducing the scale of importance by the designer and assigning the importance of each of the criteria, finding the desired solution for each trial point of relative offset, which is proposed to be used as a unifying criterion. Basic schemes and flowcharts of the algorithm elements are provided. The implementation of the computer model was carried out in the Delphi 7 environment.
- V. Platonov, H. Leyashvyly. Husenychnye y kolesnye transportno-tyahovye mashyny [Tracked and wheeled transport and traction machines] (Moscow, Mashynostroenie Publ., 1986).
- H. Rekleytys, A. Reyvyndran, K. Rjehsdel. Engineering Optimization (New York, A Wiley-Interscience Publ., 1983).
- O. Bondarenko, O. Ustynenko. Optymizatsiya spivvisnykh stupinchastykh pryvodiv mashyn po masohabarytnym kharakterystykam na prykladi tryval'nykh korobok peredach [Optimization of coaxial step machine drives the weight and size characteristics on the example of three-shaft gearboxes]. Visnyk NTU "KhPI". Tematychnyj vypusk "Mashynoznavstvo ta SAPR" [Bulletin of the NTU KhPI. Series: Engineering and CAD]. Kharkiv, NTU "KhPI" Publ., 22 (2012).
- I. Sobol', R. Statnikov. Vybor optimal'nyh parametrov v zadachah so mnogimi kriterijami [The choice of optimal parameters in problems with many criteria] (Moscow, Drofa Publ., 2006).
- O. Bondarenko. Cumіshhennja metodіv LPτ-poshuku ta zvuzhennja okolіv pri optimіzacії trival'nih korobok peredach [Concentration of methods of LPT-search and narrowing of nodes during optimization of gearboxes]. Mekhanika ta mashynobuduvannya [Mechanics and machine building]. Kharkiv, NTU "KhPI" Publ., 1 (2010).
- O. Bondarenko, O. Ustynenko, V. Serykov. Racional'ne proektuvannja zubchastyh cylindrychnyh dvostupinchastyh reduktoriv z urahuvannjam rivnja napruzhenosti zacheplen' [The rational design of two-stage cylindrical gear reducers taking into account level of gears tension]. Visnyk Nacional'nogo Politehnichnogo Universytetu "Harkivs'kyj Politehnichnyj Instytut": zbirnyk naukovyh prac': tematychnyj vypusk "Problemy mehanichnogo pryvodu" [Bulletin of the NTU KhPI. Coll. of scientific papers. Series: Problems of mechanical drive]. Kharkiv, NTU "KhPI" Publ., 35 (2015).
- A. Anohin, V. Glotov, V. Pavel'ev, A. Cherkashin. Metody opredelenija kojefficientov vazhnosti kriteriev [Methods for determining the importance of criteria]. Avtomatika i telemehanika [Automation and telemechanics]. Moscow, Institut problem upravlenija Publ., 8 (1997).