Nowadays online learning is among the most progressive and most popular educational practices in the world. Both European and United States universities try to implement this way of learning into the educational process. Further development and popularity, the continued blended learning implementation in Ukrainian higher education institutions, requires high-quality new online courses in various fields of knowledge, adaptations and translations of existing courses for the further leading teaching methodologies used in the educational process. Among the best courses in the world for teaching and learning computer science’s basics is “CS50 Introduction to Computer Science” by Harvard University and professor David J. Malan. This course was translated in Ukrainian and introduces in the blended format in top-rated Ukrainian higher educational facilities. The comprehensive analysis makes possible further blended learning implementation in the technical educational process in Ukraine.
- Segol, R. Blended learning in publishing and editing specialists’ trainings. Kyiv, The printing horizons, 2016, P. 81- 90 (Segol R.)
- David J. Malan. 44th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education. Denver, Colorado. March 2013, https://cs.harvard.edu/malan/publications/fp245-malan.pdf
- "Blended Learning (Staker / Horn – May 2012)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-08-21. Retrieved 2013-10-24, https://web.archive.org/web/20130821034813/http://www.innosightinstitute.org/innosight/wpcontent/uploads/2012/05/Classifying-K-12-blendedlearning2.pdf#
- Prometheus Platform. Online course “How to create MOOC”, https://courses.prometheus.org.ua/courses/Prometheus/MOOC101/2016_T1/about
- Segol R. MOOCs’ implementation into educational process, Gomel, 2016, Pavel Sukhoi State Technical University of Gomel, P. 27-28 (Segol, R., Parkhomenko, A.).
- Harvard University. Online course “CS50”, https://cs50.harvard.edu
- xqueue-watcher. An implementation of a polling XQueue client and grader, https://github.com/edx/xqueue-watcher
- XQueue Documentation, https://github.com/edx/xqueue
- Check50 Documentation, GitHub, https://github.com/cs50/check50
- Ambrose, S. How learning works: Seven research-based principles for smart teaching. Jossey-Bass, 2010, 336 p. (Ambrose S., M. Bridges, M. DiPietro, M. Lovett, M. Norman)
- Clark, R. e-Learning and the Science of Instruction: Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning (3rd ed.). Pfeiffer, 2011, 528 p. (Clark R., R. Mayer)
- Parkhomenko, A. Learning management systems in modern educational process for interdisciplinary students. Theoretical and practical problems in mathematics methods and computeroriented technologies in education and science, Kyiv, 2018, P. 71-75 (Parkhomenko, A., Segol, R.)
- Segol R. Massive open online courses' implementation in blended format as a new approach in Ukrainian higher education, Modern modeling problems, Melitopol, 2018, P. 140-146 (Segol, R., Parkhomenko, A.).