The current report takes a look at possible problems with information security on mobile devices, analyzes them and suggests some of the possible solutions. We’re taking a look at problems with transfering information between mobile devices and how this information can be received without letting people outside the conversation get access to it
- ISO/IEC 27004:2012 pp. 15.
- Green T., Network World, http://www.networkworld.com/article/2291708/security/1303 70-15-FREE-steganography-apps-for-mobiledevices.html#slide1 Retrieved 08.03.2019г.
- Halachev P., Problems with security of cloud services, EJournal Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation Volume II, Number 6, Year 2014.
- Honan, M. (January 9, 2007). "Apple unveils iPhone". Macworld. Retrieved January 16, 2019.
- Savov, Vlad (January 28, 2014). "Chrome Apps are coming to iOS and Android". The Verge. Retrieved February 2, 2014.
- Smartphone users worldwide 2014-2019, http://www.statista.com/
- "Windows Phone 8.1 now available to developers". April 14, 2014. Retrieved January 14, 2019.
- "Windows 10 won't launch on phones this summer". The Verge. Vox Media. Retrieved January 2, 2019.
- Slavyanov, Kr., AN ALGORITHM OF FUZZY INFERENCE SYSTEM FOR HUMAN RESOURCES SELECTION TOOLS, SOCIETY. INTEGRATION. EDUCATION, Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference. Volume V,May 25-th-26th, 2018. 445-454 ISSN 1691-5887