In previous articles, it was shown that for “Industry 4.0” production one of the important tasks is the collection, storage, analysis and processing of product data and related design and production procedures. This determines the implementation of PDM, ERP, MES and/ or EAM systems at enterprises and the construction of a metasystem based on them – a single digital passport. Its content allows to automate the generation of design decisions for timely management decisions, as well as to propose an approach to solve the problem of minimizing the impact of the human factor for the tasks of Industry 4.0. Therefore, the work presents the results of the development of the rules for choosing the components of a single digital passport for the generation of design solutions based on the principle of building a fuzzy Takagi-Sugeno-Kang network. The results obtained will allow to formulate a criterion for the similarity of the production object and the design and production procedure in the digital environment to the given requirements based on linear approximation methods.
- Tarasov I. Industry 4.0: term, concepts, trends. //Business strategies №6 (50), 2018. – pp.57-63.
- Yudina М. Industry 4.0: perspectives and challenges for society. //Public administration. Electronic bulletin. Issue No. 60. February 2017. – pp. 197-215.
- Donetskaya Ju., Gatchin Yu. Development of methodology for creating a single digital passport. //CEUR Workshop Proceedings: Workshop International Scientific and Technical Conference «Fundamental and practical aspects of computer technology», FPACT 2018, 5-7 Nov. 2018, Saint- Petersburg / Gatchin Yu. [et all]. – Electronic data. – Saint- Petersburg; Russian Federation: CEUR-WS, 2019. – pp. 176- 182.
- Donetskaya Ju., Kuznetsova O., Tushkanov E., Kuznetsov A., Gatchin Yu. Mathematical model of a digital passport of an electronic product. //International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurement – 2018. – Vol.1. – Section 1-3. – pp. 438-441.
- Donetskaya Ju., Gatchin Yu. Methods of generating design solutions for CAD electronic products based on a single digital passport. //IV International Scientific Conference «Industry 4.0», 2019. – pp. 54-56.
- Khizhnyakov Yu. Algorithms of fuzzy, neural and neuro-fuzzy control in real-time systems: textbook. Perm: Perm National Research Polytechnic University press, 2013. – 160 p.
- Shanchenko N. Lectures on econometrics: a textbook for students of higher educational institutions studying the specialty "Applied Informatics (in Economics)" / Shancheko N.– Ulyanovsk: Ulyanovsk State Technical University press, 2008. – 139 p.