Digital platforms for education are one of the newest and most effective online tools for collaboration and knowledge accumulation. The construction industry could benefit from such a platform to prepare a new generation of building entrepreneurs. The webbased platform has many advantages like creating new ecosystems of data, information, knowledge, people, processes and things. Therefore, the article entitled Digital Platform for Building Entrepreneurial Skills and Competitiveness in The Construction Sector presents a modern way of obtaining business skills. It models an affordable, user-friendly digital system for learning and teaching the best practices in the construction industry.
- Atanasova, T. et al., 2019. Intelligent Analysis Of Student Data. 4 ed. Varna: Monographic Library “Knowledge and Business”.
- Bell, A. G., 2015. Thoughts On The Business Of Life. [Online] Available at: https://www.forbes.com/quotes/ 253/ [Accessed 10 10 2019].
- Bingimlas, K., 2009. Barriers to the Successful Integration of ICT in Teaching and Learning Environments: A Review of the Literature. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics Science and Technology Education, 5(3), pp. 235–245.
- Bronner, S., 2016. The Keys to Success Behind a Multi- Million-Dollar Construction Company. Entrepreneur Europe. [Online] Available at: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/282590/ [Accessed 11 08 2019].
- Burns, S., 2013. 5 Secrets of Successful Entrepreneurs. Building design+construction. [Online] Available at: https://www.bdcnetwork.com/blog/5-secrets-successful-entrepreneurs/ [Accessed 10 10 2019].
- Chauhan, A., 2018. 11 Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Students. [Online] Available at: https://elearningindustry.com/digital-education-tools-teachers-students [Accessed 10 10 2019].
- Different Users, 2019. How to make - YouTube Research. [Online] Available at: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=How+to +make [Accessed 10 10 2019].
- Hobson, A., 2012. There are no particles, there are only fields. American Journal of Physics, 81(3), pp. 1-32.
- Howard, S. K. & Mozejko, A., 2015. Teachers: technology, change and resistance. Melbourne, Cambridge University Press, pp. 307-3017.
- Howard, S. K. & Mozejko, A., 2015. Teachers: technology, change and resistance., Melbourne: Cambridge University Press.
- Kitaboo, 2015. What are the 4 biggest challenges of adopting digital learning?. [Online] Available at: https://kitaboo.com/4-biggest-challenges-in-adopting-digital-learning-at-schools/ [Accessed 10 10 2019].
- McDonnell, J., 2017. The Pythagorean World: Why Mathematics is Unreasonably Effective in Physics. 1st ed. Melbourne: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Mustafaoğlu, R., Zirek, E., Yasaci, Z. & Razak Özdinçler, A., 2018. The negative effects of digital technology usage on children’s development and health. Addicta: The Turkish Journal on Addictions, 5(2), pp. 13-21.
- NSI, 2018. Education in the Republic of Bulgaria 2018. Sofia: The National Statistical Institute of Bulgaria.
- OECD, 2014. Education at a Glance 2014 Highlights. s.l. Paris: OECD Publishing.
- Pagani, L. S., Fitzpatrick, C., Barnett, T. A. & Dubow, E., 2010. Prospective associations between early childhood television exposure and academic, psychosocial, and physical well-being by middle childhood. Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medici, 164(5), pp. 425-431.
- Raychev, T., 2014. Theoretical Bases of Innovations. In: Innovations in Construction. Varna: Science and Economics, University of Economics - Varna, pp. 1-267.
- Sharma, S., 2015. Teaching probability: a socio‐ constructivist perspective. Teaching Statistics. An International Journal for Teachers, 37(3), pp. 78-84.
- Sulova, S., 2018. Extracting Business Knowledge from Social Networks. Izvestia Journal of the Union of Scientists-Varna. Economic Sciences Series, 7(2), pp. 241-249.
- Sulova, S. & Bankov, B., 2019. Approach for Social Media Content-based Analysis for Vacation Resorts. Journal of Communications Software and Systems (JCOMSS), 15(3), pp. 1-10.
- The Bulgarian Safer Internet Centre, 2018. More than 4,200 Bulgarian students participated in a campaign for Digital and media literacy. [Online] Available at: https://www.safenet.bg/en/news/385-digital-and-media-literacy-at-schools [Accessed 10 10 2019].
- The Editors of Encyclopedia Britannica, 2019. Monad. [Online] Available at: https://www.britannica.com/topic/ monad [Accessed 10 10 2019].