The use of mathematical models of control processes in foundry such as: K-test and Chemical spectral analysis is a good set of mathematics (thermal conductivity theory) and theoretical physics (first-order phase transition) are important elements for ensuring high quality castings in micro-foundries.
The idea of estimating the overheating of a liquid metal alloy based on the appearance of a curing process upon filling has been developed. These control processes combined with zone refining are an important opportunity to create a waste-free foundry in a circular economy in Industry 4.0.
- K. Schwab, The fourth industrial revolution, Hermes, Plovdiv, 2016. (In Bulgarian) ISBN 978-954-26-1630-6
- S. Bushev, Knowledge transfer Industry 4, International scientific journal, INDUSTRY 4.0, 51-54, year I, ISSUE 1/2016. ISSN (PRINT) 2543-8582
- https://ec.europa.eu › ... › Към кръгова икономика
- https://www.europarl.europa.eu › news › priorities › namaliavane-na-otpadtsite
- A. S. Maneva, Thesis of PhD Investigating the structure and properties of castings from sub-eutectic aluminum alloys depending on the ratio of primary and secondary, Bulgarian academy sciences, Institute of metal science equipment and technologies with center of hydro- and aerodynamics, Sofia, 2013. (In Bulgarian)
- S. Bushev, Thesis of PhD Controllability problems of crystallization process in casting, Technical University – Sofia, 1993.
- S. Bushev, Full Use of Mathematics – Foundry, International Scientific Journal “Industry 4.0”, 183-186, year II, ISSUE 4/2017, ISSN 2543-8582