The paper substantiates the need to generalize approaches to creating a digital passport supporting the stages of the life cycle of an electronic product. For this, the results of the analysis of design and production procedures and product data at the stages of the life cycle are presented, on the basis of which the components of a digital passport are formulated as pairs of values “information object – design and production procedure”. Information objects are determined by PDM, ERP, MES, QMS systems and electronic document management systems. The list of design and production procedures is determined by the automated processes of a particular enterprise, which determines the variability of the digital passport. Also, the work substantiates the need for the formation of design decisions and the features of the formation of design decisions based on them are shown. The formation of design decisions is associated with the corresponding tasks formulated in the form of linguistic variables, which allowed to develop the generation of design solutions, according to which their desired version contains the associated components of a digital passport that fall inside the area specified by the values of the linguistic variable. The results obtained can be used in order to create signatures and semantics of applied unified services for a digital passport in the instrument-making industry, used in the development, delivery and maintenance of electronic products.
- J. Brown. Tech-Clarity Research: The Business Benefits of Using PDM Systems // CAD / CAM / CAE Observer No. 6 (66), 2011. - pp.21-28.
- Ed Miller, J. McCrell. Integration of PLM and ERP. Part I. // CAD / CAM / CAE Observer No. 1 (25), 2006. - pp.25-27.
- Ed Miller, J. McCrell. Integration of PLM and ERP. Part II // CAD / CAM / CAE Observer No. 2 (26), 2006. - pp.28-30.
- Donetskaya J., Gatchin Yu. Industrial product data management at the design stage. - Saarbrücken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, 2011 .-- 154 p.
- Donetskaya J. Aims and objectives of developing an integrated data management system. // Information technology in professional activities and scientific work: a collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific research-to-practice conference with international participation: at 2 hours - Part 2 - Yoshkar-Ola: Mariyskii State Technical University, 2012. - 194 p. - pp. 8-11.
- Sukhanova A., Sukhanov Yu. Thanks to Siemens technology, the development of mass production of the latest PD-14 aircraft engine, which is so needed in the Russian aircraft industry, is proceeding quickly. // CAD / CAM / CAE Observer No. 5 (97), 2015. – pp. 8-22.
- Sukhanova A. The foundation for managing the life cycle of rocket and space technology has already been created! // CAD / CAM / CAE Observer No. 8 (92), 2014. - pp. 8-22.
- Sukhanova A. We want to become an innovative, European enterprise for the production of dream excavators. // CAD / CAM / CAE Observer No. 2 (86), 2014. - pp. 8-25.
- Khamitov K., Khristolyubov V. Construction of a design data management system based on Teamcenter in a geographically distributed cooperation // REM No. 4-5, 2016. - pp. 32-34.
- Sukhanova A. Moscow Helicopter Plant named after M. Milya is ready to help other Russian Helicopters plants in developing PLM. // CAD / CAM / CAE Observer No. 1 (77), 2013 .-- pp. 8- 22.
- T. Wagner, Ch. Herrmann, S. Thiede. Industry 4.0 impacts on lean production systems. //Procedia CIRP 63 (2017). – pp. 125- 131.
- Y. Chen. Integrated and intelligent manufacturing: perspectives and enablers. //Engineering 3 (2017). – pp. 588-595.
- A. Doshi, R.S. Smith, B.H. Thomas, C. Bouras. Use of projector based augmented reality to improve manual spot-welding precision and accuracy for automotive manufacturing. //The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 89 (2017). – pp. 1279-1293.
- A.E. Uva, M. Gattullo, V.M. Manghisi, D. Spagnulo, G.L. Cascella, M. Fiorentino. Evaluating the effectiveness of spatial augmented reality in smart manufacturing a solution for manual working stations. //The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 94 (2018). – pp. 509-521.
- M. Abramovichi, J. Ch. Gobel, Ph. Savarino, Ph. Gebus. Towards smart product lifecycle management with an integrated reconfiguration management. //International Federation for Information Processing (2017). – pp. 489-498.
- Donetskaya J., Kuznetsova O., Tushkanov E., Kuznetsov A. Formation and analysis of engineering alternatives for an integrated electronic product description system. //Control in Technical Systems (CTS), 2017 IEEE II International Conference on - 2017, pp. 397-400.
- Donetskaya J., Kuznetsova O., Tushkanov E., Kuznetsov A., Gatchin Yu. Mathematical model of a digital passport of an electronic product. // International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements - 2018. - T.1. - Section 1-3. - pp. 438-441.
- Donetskaya J. Stages of the formation of a complete electronic definition of a product and their implementation. // Navigation and traffic control: Materials of reports of the XIV conference of young scientists "Navigation and traffic control" / Scientific editor, Doctor of Technical Sciences Stepanov O. Under the general editorship of Academician V. Peshekhonov V. - SPb .: SSC RF Central Research Institute "Elektropribor", 2013. - pp.176-181.
- Donetskaya J. Lifecycle management of technical documentation. // Materials of the XIII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference MORINTECH-PRACTICIAN ―Information Technologies in Shipbuilding - 2012‖, 2012. - pp. 48-52.
- Donetskaya J. Automating the change management process. // Navigation and motion control. Materials of reports of the XIV conference of young scientists. ―Navigation and traffic control‖ / Scientific editor, Doctor of Technical Sciences Stepanov O. Under the general editorship of Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences V. Peshekhonov - SPb .: SSC RF Central Research Institute "Elektropribor", 2012. - pp. 377-382.
- Donetskaya J., Gatchin Yu. Integrated development and production management environment. // Automation in industry, No. 8, 2018. - pp. 24-30.