This paper discusses the programming and control of a multi-cycle tape machine. Part of the electrical equipment is also presented. The program code in the language “Lader diagram” is selected and the input-output diagram is described. “Lader diagram” is a programming language designed to resemble an electrical circuit. Due to this fact, it has a great advantage over other programming languages, because electrical logic is easy and simple to present. Most of the programs in discrete automation are created on the “Lader Diagram” due to the simple operation and easy maintenance. The description and the cyclical approach of each executive body and automatic mode of operation are presented.
- “Automation of discrete production” reviewed by Prof. V. Ganovski, Technika, Moscow, (1987).
- GROOVE Mikell P., “Automation Production Systems and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing”, Third education, Pearson Prentice Hall International ISBNO – 13 – 207073 – L, (2008).
- Dimitrov L., “Principles of mechanical engineering design” Heron press, S., (2009).
- Boothroud G., Geoffrey. Assembly Automation and Production Design, Taylor & Francis Group, Published Bocaraton London, New-York, Singapore, (2005).
- Innovations – European national politics, Foundation Applied research and communication, ARC FUND, (2008).
- Tomov, P., Dimitrov, L. The role of digital information models for horizontal and vertical integration in intelligent production. Facta universitatis, Series: Mechanical Engineering 17 (3), 397-404, (2019)
- Stoimenov N., Karastoyanov D., Klochkov L., Study of the Factors Increasing the Quality and Productivity of Drum, Rod and Ball mills, 2nd Int. Conf. on Environment, Chemical Engineering & Materials, ECEM '18, Malta Sliema, June 22- 24, 2018, AIP (American Institute of Physics) Publishing house, Vol. 2022, Issue 1, ISBN: 978-0-7354-1740-3, pp. 020024-1 - 020024-6, (2018)
- Klochkov L., Georgieva V., Automatic machines and packaging lines, Complex automation of discrete production, 45 years. ADP, under the general editorship of Prof. Dr. Ivo Malakov and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Stilyan Nikolov, Chapter 8, pp. 154-177, Technical University of Sofia, (2015)
- Mitev M., Klochkov L., "Possibilities for automation of assembly operations in the packaging of chocolates", XXI ISTC, Automation of discrete production "ADP - 2012", June 20-23, Sozopol 2012, p. 330 -340, ISSN - 13 10 -3946, (2012)
- Ilieva, R., Klochkov L., "Reserves for increasing the productivity of automatic packaging machine", Thirteenth National Scientific and Technical Conference with international participation "Automation of discrete production", ADP 2004. Scientific notices of NTS in mechanical engineering, year XI, no. 10 (78), Sofia, October 2004, pp. 389-394, ISSN - 13 10 -3946, (2004)
- Dimitrov S., L. Dimitrov, R. Dimitrova, S.Nikolov, EXAMINATION OF THE PROCESS OF AUTOMATED CLOSURE OF CONTAINERS WITH SCREW CAPS, International Conference on Information Technologies ICIT- 2019: Information and Communication Technologies for Industry and Research, 7-8.02.2019, Saratov, Russia, © Springer Nature Switzerland AG, ICIT 2019, SSDC 199, pp. (502–514), (2019)