As a result of the global pandemic situation COVID-19 many rural areas in Albania are suffering and will more especially the lack of internet services have engaged in development and cultivation of knowledge in the education sector, responsible in building a safer and more caring community. Even more Albania is indexed as a European country that still continue to experience the lowest rate userpenetration of internet especially in remotes areas. Despite its widespread use in urban areas, a very significant portion of the rural population still isn’t connected to the internet. Immigration of the population from rural toward more urbanized areas and lack of reliable electricity supply and infrastructure are the main problems that hinder investors to offer internet services in remote regions. The performance analysis of a solar PV power plant is important aspect as far as concern with technology and economic analysis. Due to seasonal variation standalone system can’t provide a continuous power supply. Therefore, in recent years PV energy systems that combine solar energy and other conventional conversion units are becoming promising more popular, efficient to fulfill load demand and representing a cost-effective technology.
- IEA, ―World Energy Investment 2019 Edition,‖ (2019) and Sawle Y 2017 Review of hybrid renewable energy systems with comparative analysis of off- grid hybrid system Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 81(2) 2217-35 http://dx doi org/10 1016/j rser 2017 06 033
- Alward, R., Remote Community Renewable Energy Technology Project Identification Initiative (RETPII), Natural Resources Canada’s CANMET Energy Diversification Research Laboratory (CEDRL), Varennes, QC, Canada, Initiative Summary (Abstract), 6 pp, 1999
- Renewable energy market update, IEA, Paris https://www.iea.org/reports/renewable-energy-market-update
- Malka, Lorenc et al. 2020. ―An Approach to the Large- Scale Integration of Wind Energy In.‖ 10(5): 327–43
- ERE, 2018; Strategjia Kombëtare e Energjisë, 2018-2030
- Renewable, International, and Energy Agency. 2019. RENEWABLE POWER GENERATION COSTS IN 2019
- IEA (2020), Solar PV, IEA, Paris https://www.iea.org/reports/solar-pv
- Jäger-Waldau, A., PV Status Report 2019, EUR 29938 EN, Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2019, ISBN 978-92-76-12608-9, doi:10.2760/326629, JRC118058.
- Renewable, International, and Energy Agency. 2017. ELECTRICITY STORAGE AND RENEWABLES : COSTS AND MARKETS TO 2030.
- [IEA (2019), SDG7: Data and Projections, IEA, Paris https://www.iea.org/reports/sdg7-data-and projections].
- N. U. Blum, R. Sryantoro Wakeling, and T. S. Schmidt, ―Rural electrification through village grids - Assessing the cost competitiveness of isolated renewable energy technologies in Indonesia,‖ Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 22, pp. 482–496, (2013), doi: 10.1016/j.rser.2013.01.049;