This work presents experimental and theoretical investigation of exposed and developed negative electron resist AR-N 7520 profiles using electron beam lithography system ZBA23 (Raith) at variation of the exposure doses and pre-defined exposure pattern. Several overall geometry quality criteria for the shape of the developed resist profile cross-sections are defined. Empirical models are estimated for the dependence of overall geometry characteristics of the obtained resist profiles on the exposure dose. These overall quality characteristics are used for defining of technological requirements for the formed profiles and for obtaining optimal regimes by multicriterial optimization.
- K. Vutova, G. Mladenov, Microelectronic Engineering, 57-58, 349-353 (2001)
- E. Koleva, G. Mladenov, Vacuum, 77, 4, 361-370 (2005)
- E. Koleva, K. Vutova, I. Kostic, J. of Phys. Conf. Ser., 1089 (1), 012015 (2018)
- R. Andok et al., Proc. 9th Int. Conf. ASDAM 2012 (Smolenice, SR) (Piscataway: IEEE) 287-290 (2012)
- I. Kostic, K. Vutova, E. Koleva, A. Bencurova, A. Konecnikova, R. Andok, J. of Phys. Conf. Ser. 2021. Proc. Int conf. VEIT’21 (accepted)
- QstatLab home page: http://www.qstatlab.co.uk/eng/index.html