This article describes the actual trends and applications in industry where artificial intelligence models are deployed. This paper provides a more detailed description of the principles and methods of deploying models in the field of quality evaluation in industry and also in the areas of predictive maintenance and data analytics in the manufacturing process. Computer vision is increasingly coming to the fore due to its wide range of applications – object detection, categorisation of objects, reading QR codes and others. The area of predictive maintenance is important in terms of reducing downtime and saving costs for machine components. Models designed for data analytics, in turn, help to optimize the parameters of the production process so that the desired parameter is maximized or its optimal value is achieved.
- Skyl.ai, Object detection (2020). [online] https://medium.com/@skyl
- AdobeStock, (2019). [online] https://stock.adobe.com/
- BEYERER, Jürgen, Fernando Puente LEÓN a Christian FRESE, Machine vision: Automated visual inspection: Theory, practice and applications, (2015)
- DAWSON-HOWE, Kenneth, A Practical Introduction to Computer Vision with OpenCV. 1st. vyd. B.m.: Wiley Publishing. ISBN 1118848454. (2014)
- COGNEX, Introduction to Machine Vision | Cognex, (2019). [online] https://www.cognex.com/what-is/machine-vision
- VILLALBA-DIEZ, Javier, Daniel SCHMIDT, Roman GEVERS, Joaqu\’\in ORDIERES-MERÉ, Martin BUCHWITZ a Wanja WELLBROCK, Deep learning for industrial computer vision quality control in the printing industry 4.0. Sensors, roč. 19, č. 18, s. 3987. (2019)
- Texas A&M Agrilife, (2019). [online] https://research.tamu.edu/2019/03/07/drones-could-apply-thermal-imaging-to-identify-sick-livestock-in-feedlots/
- HANSONROBOTICS, Sophia - Hanson Robotics (2020). [online] https://www.hansonrobotics.com/sophia/
- Boston Dynamics, Spot Arm (2020). [online] https://www.bostondynamics.com/
- Z. Zhong-Qiu, P. Zheng et. al., Object Detection with Deep Learning: A Review (2019). [online] https://arxiv.org/pdf/1807.05511.pdf
- J. Franenfield, Descriptive Analytics, (2020). [online] https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/descriptive-analytics.asp
- A. Das; W. Geisler, A Method to Integrate and Classify Normal Distributions, (2020).
- M. Pourrajabi; D. Moulavi, et.al., Model Selection for Semi- Supervised Clustering. Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT). (2014).
- N. Parmar, Moving from Descriptive to Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics, (2019). [online] https://nicoleparmar.com/moving-from-descriptive-to-predictive-and-prescriptive-analytics/
- D. Pierce; L. Ackerman, Data Aggregators: A Study of Data Quality and Responsiveness, (2005), [online] https://web.archive.org/web/20070319220412/http://www.priv acyactivism.org/docs/DataAggregatorsStudy.html
- H. Demuth, Neural Network Toolbox: For Use with MATLAB, (2004), [online] http://cda.psych.uiuc.edu/matlab_pdf/nnet.pdf