TECHNOLOGICAL BASIS OF “INDUSTRY 4.0”
Decentralization of the Internet of Things in Industry 4.0
- 1 Tyumen State University, Tyumen, Russia
Rapid progress in the field of industrialization and informatization methods has led to huge progress in the development of nextgeneration production technologies. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a pervasive technology, and now it is used in all areas of everyday life, from healthcare to technological production. The new industrial revolution began with connected technologies supported by the Internet of Things. However, the security of the Internet of Things is still an open question since in case of unauthorized access, data from sensors can be changed, for example, by a user with authorized access rights, which can lead to unforeseen consequences.
- A, Liu, S, Khatun, H. Liu, M. Miraz, IEEE, Lightweight Blockchain of Things (BCoT) Architecture for Enhanced Security: A Literature Review (2020)
- A. Reyna, C. Martín, J. Chen, E. Soler, M. Díaz, FGCS, On blockchain and its integration with IoT. Challenges and opportunities, 88, 173-190 (2018)
- L. Ismail, H. Materwala, S.Zeadally, IEEE, Lightweight Blockchain for Healthcare (2019)
- U. Bodkhe, S.Tanwar, K.Parekh, P.Khanpara, S.Tyagi, N.Kumar, M.Alazab, IEEE, Blockchain for Industry 4.0: A Comprehensive Review (2020)