Corrosion behavior of plain steel in alkaline copper-containing solutions was studied. Cementation of steel is inhibited by formation of the passive film on the steel surface. Formation of the film is due to the reacting steel and complex of divalent copper complex with ATMP.
- Cl. Garhofer-Ondreicska and Ch. Garhöfer, Deposition of Cu, Sn, Zn-layers on metallic substrates, DE Patent, WO2015039152, 2015.
- K. Bronder, S. Berger, B. Weyhmueller and U. Manz, Deposition of copper-tin and copper-tin-zinc alloys from an electrolyte, DE Patent, WO2015/091201 Al, 2015.
- Pisarev A.S., Serov A.N., Zheludkova E.A., Abrashov A.A., Grigoryan N.S., Kalinkina A.A., Arkhipov E.A., Vagramyan T.A., Electrolyte for copper electrodeposition, RU Patent, 2652328, 2018 (in Russian).
- Azhogin F.F., Belen'kii M.A., Gall’ I.E. et al., Gal’vanotekhnika, Moscow, Metallurgiya, 1987, 736 pp. (in Russian).
- V. Deluchat, J.-C. Bollinger, B. Serpaud and C. Caullet. Divalent cations speciation with three phosphonate ligands in the pH-range of natural waters, Talanta, 1996, 44, no. 5, 897-907. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0039-9140(96)02136-4
- G.V. Zinchenko, Yu.I. Kuznetsov, Effect of oxidants on the protection of mild steel in water with zinc hydroxyethylidenediphosphonate, Zashchita metallov, 2005, 41, no. 2, 182-187 (in Russian).
- V.V. Elkin, A.I. Marshakov, A.A. Rybkina, M.A. Maleeva, Interpretation of the impedance with negative capacitance and constant phase elements on iron electrode in weakly acid media, Elektrokhimiya, 2011, 47, no. 2, 147-158 (in Russian).
- Y. Ru, H. Wei, Zh. Tianhua and M. Houyi, Corrosion protective performance of aminotrimethylene phosphonic acid-metal complex layers fabricated on the cold-rolled steel substrate via one-step assembly, Applied Surface Science, 2018, 442, 264- 274. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2018.02.167