DOMINANT TECHNOLOGIES IN “INDUSTRY 4.0”
Self-cleaning coatings of oxides transition elements (including – TiO2) on a photovoltaic covering glass
- 1 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technologies with Hydro- and Aerodynamics Centre “Acad. Angel Balevski”, Sofia, Bulgaria
The aim of this paper is to review the cleaning of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems and applied coatings that eliminates costly automated cleaning systems by using nano-sized TiO2 combined with various organic binders.
- Arash Sayyah, Mark N. Horenstein, M.K. Mazumder Mitigation of soiling losses in concentrating solar collectors, (2013), IEEE 39th Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), DOI: 10.1109/PVSC.2013.6744194;
- Stefka Nedelcheva, Vesselin Chobanov, Solar Energy Audit For A Hybrid System, Magazine "Computer Sciences and Communications”, (2013), Т2, № 4 Technical University of Sofia;
- Patil P.A., Bagi J.S., Wagh M. M A Review on Cleaning Mechanism of Solar Photovoltaic Panel, (2017), International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS-2017);
- Swagata Banerjee, Dionysios D. Dionysiou, Suresh C. Pillai, Review - Self-cleaning applications of TiO2 by photo-induced hydrophilicity and photocatalysis, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, (2015), Vol. 176–177, P 396-428;
- Elhachmi Guettaf Temam, Faiçal Djani, Rahmane saâd, Photocatalytic activity of Al/Ni-doped TiO2 films synthesized by sol-gel method: Effect of sunlight photocatalysis on the catalysts properties, Surfaces and Interfaces, 2022, Vol. 31, , 102077;
- Takahiro Adachi, Sanjay S. Latthe, Suresh W. Gosavi, Nitish Roy and all., Photocatalytic, superhydrophilic, self-cleaning TiO2 coating on cheap, light-weight, flexible polycarbonate substrates, Applied Surface Science, 2018, 458, 917-923.