In this article, it will present you how a bionics technique as technical solutions of Industry 5.0 from nature leads managers to creation a good organisational structure. Industry 5.0 penetrates into the very essence of human existence and the relationship to machinesand automated processes. It is not possible to consider the new industrial revolution without mentioning the more recent scientific disciplinecalled “bionics”. What is bionics? “Bionics would be a return to nature with the aim of finding solutions to technical problems. Thedevelopment of bionics is the key concepts of Industry 5.0 .
Bionics is a tool for solving problems in the conceptual and applied phases of design. The goal of bionics is to use biological inspiration in designing organisational structure that mimic the behaviour of living organisms. There are many characteristics that can identify a bionic mechanism. One of the abilities is to work independently in complex environments, can adapt to unplanned and unpredictable changes and perform multi-functional tasks. In every organization, it is most important to know who has the highest authority. Nature offers examples of organizations of other living beings that are effective and work without control, without leaders, without instructions, yet everyone in this organization knows what to do. In this article, the efficiency and working efficiency of insects such as ants in order to create a good organisational structure has been studied.
- Alagić I . Lokalna uprava i lokalni ekonomski razvoj suočeni sa izazovima koncepata pametni gradovi i industrija 5.0, ISBN 978-9958-34-342-1 COBISS.BH-ID 26594566, 2018.
- Malik, F. Bionics Fascination of Nature. 1. edit. Munchen: MCB Verlag, 2007.
- Luise Brace: What ants can teach us about self-organization, april 2016. Retrieved from :https://management30.com/blog/what-ants-can-teach-us-about-self-organization/
- Hearts Pest Management: How Ants Communicate. Retrieved from:https://www.heartspm.com/fascination-with/ants/how-ants-communicate.php
- Matt Shlosberg: What Ants Can Teach Us About Leadership, maj 2010. Retrieved from: https://www.managementexchange.com/hack/what-ants-can-teach-us-about-leadership
- Andrea Fare: What can ants teach us about organization design (or the lack thereof), March 2016.
- R. Wartzman, P. Drucker: A Bug's Life: What Managers Can Learn From Ants, Forbes, May 2013.
- Shlosberg M., What Ants Can Teach Us About Leadership, May 2010.