Social media, being used by billions of people around the globe have a significant impact on the field of big data. The proliferation of social platforms has resulted in a deluge of unstructured data in the form of user-generated content, including text, video, audio, and web pages. This data, while rich in information, poses significant challenges for traditional data processing tools, which are primarily designed to handle structured data. Processing unstructured data requires specialized tools and techniques, such as natural language processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI). One solution for processing this type of data is the IDOL tool, which can not only collect data from social media, but can also process it with the help of artificial intelligence. With its support one can extract trends, dynamic patterns or relationships to improve business decision-making. In the current paper, a new approach for processing unstructured data from social media is proposed, which involves collaboration and integration of different software products.
- ―Total data volume worldwide 2010-2025,‖ Statista. https://www.statista.com/statistics/871513/worldwide-data-created/.
- ―The Global State of Digital in July 2022 — DataReportal – Global Digital Insights.‖ https://datareportal.com/reports/digital- 2022-july-global-statshot.
- ―What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) ? | IBM.‖ https://www.ibm.com/topics/artificial-intelligence.
- OECD, Ed., Sustainable and resilient finance. Paris: OECD, 2020. doi: 10.1787/eb61fd29-en.
- ―30+ Incredible Big Data Statistics (2023),‖ Exploding Topics, Feb. 16, 2022. https://explodingtopics.com/blog/big-data-stats.
- ―Snowflake_Semistructured_Data_WP_1_0_062015.pdf.‖ [Online]. Available: https://www.snowflake.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Snowflake_Semistructured_Data_WP_1 _0_062015.pdf
- A. Eberendu, ―Unstructured Data: an overview of the data of Big Data,‖ International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology, vol. 38, pp. 46–50, Aug. 2016, doi: 10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V38P109.
- ―-Pie of big data percentages. | Download Scientific Diagram.‖ https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Pie-of-big-data-percentages_fig4_336678115.
- Л Л. Боянов, Дигиталният свят - промяната. ISBN: 978-619- 239-637-4, София: Издателство Авангард Прима, 2021, 188 стр.
- MicroFocus, ―Saba Cloud Pro: IDOL01WBT - IDOL Essentials 12.6 Digital Learning for Administrators with Specialist Exam.‖.
- ―What is unstructured data?,‖ Business Analytics. https://www.techtarget.com/searchbusinessanalytics/definition/uns tructured-data.
- ―5 Challenges Of Managing Unstructured Data - DCIG,‖ Mar. 11, 2021. https://dcig.com/2021/03/5-challenges-of-managing-unstructured-data/.
- Y. Duan, J. S. Edwards, and Y. K. Dwivedi, ―Artificial intelligence for decision making in the era of Big Data – evolution, challenges and research agenda,‖ International Journal of Information Management, vol. 48, pp. 63–71, Oct. 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2019.01.021.
- D. Hain, R. Jurowetzki, S. Lee, and Y. Zhou, ―Machine learning and artificial intelligence for science, technology, innovation mapping and forecasting: Review, synthesis, and applications,‖ Scientometrics, Jan. 2023, doi: 10.1007/s11192-022-04628-8.
- S. Singh, Natural Language Processing for Information Extraction. 2018.
- ―What is Computer Vision? | IBM.‖ https://www.ibm.com/topics/computer-vision.
- IBM, ―Hadoop vs. Spark: What’s the Difference?,‖ Jul. 15, 2021. https://www.ibm.com/cloud/blog/hadoop-vs-spark.
- G. Jevtic, ―Hadoop vs Spark: Detailed Comparison of Big Data Frameworks,‖ Knowledge Base by phoenixNAP, Jun. 04, 2020. https://phoenixnap.com/kb/hadoop-vs-spark.
- ―What is MXNet?,‖ NVIDIA Data Science Glossary. https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/glossary/data-science/mxnet/.
- M. Shacklett, ―IBM Watson: A cheat sheet,‖ TechRepublic, Jun. 28, 2017. https://www.techrepublic.com/article/ibm-watson-the-smart-persons-guide/ (accessed Feb. 15, 2023).
- MicroFocus, ―Powered By Idol,‖ Micro Focus. https://content.microfocus.com/idol-analytics-21/powered-by-idol-sdks.
- ―HadoopConnector_12.0_admin_en.pdf.‖ [Online]. Available: https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/idol/IDOL_12_0/Ha doopConnector/Guides/pdf/English/HadoopConnector_12.0_admi n_en.pdf
- ―IDOLConnectors.pdf.‖[Online].Available: https://www.microfocus.com/media/data-sheet/idol_connectors_ds.pdf