The article focuses on the definition of industrial business risks that are associated with risk management. Following the description of the risks, the article then focuses on the elimination of the hazard or the reduction of each of the two criteria that determine the risk in question, such as the severity of the damage caused by the hazard and the likelihood that the damage will occur, separately or simultaneously, are two ways to achieve the purpose of risk reduction. The article is highly relevant to the implementation and development of technical systems and equipment.
- V. Smejkal, K. Rais: Managing risks. Praha: Grada publishing a.s., (2003)
- T. Varcholová, L. Dubovická: The new risk management. Bratislava: lura Edition, (2008)
- K. Buganová, at al.: Risk management in the company. University of Zilina /EDIS – publishing , 2012.
- L. Šimák: Risk management.. Ţilina: University of Zilina, Faculty of Safety Engineering, (2006)
- M. Lusková: Dealing with crisis situations in specific contexts. Ţilina: ŢU, (2008)
- K. Buganová, J. Šimíčková,: Increasing the competitiveness of enterprises through the implementation of risk management in the context of the Industry 4.0 concept. University of Zilina, Faculty of Safety Engineering, Department of Crisis Management, (2019)
- Reducing risk in machinery design: https://www.elektroprumysl.cz/legislativa/snizeni-rizika-pri-konstrukci-strojnich-zarizeni, (2013)
- A. Vojáček: Safety of machinery - Part 1 - Introduction, standards, risk assessment: https://automatizace.hw.cz//bezpecnost-stroju/bezpecnost-stroju-1-dil-normy-rizika.html, (2015)
- A. Vojáček: Machine Safety - Part 2 - PL vs. SIL: https://automatizace.hw.cz/bezpecnost-stroju/bezpecnost-stroju-2- dil-pl-vs-sil.html, (2015)
- Moel, C. Vu: The Fallacy of Fencelessness, (2020)
- STN EN ISO 12100, Safety of machinery. General principles for design. Risk assessment and risk reduction, (2011)
- STN EN ISO 13849-1, Safety of machinery - Safety-related parts of control systems - Part 1: General principles for design, (2016)
- Standard Robotic Palletizer/Depalletizer RPC-PH: https://pearsonpkg.com/equipment/palletize/robotic-palletizer-depalletizer/rpc-ph/#downloads, (2022)
- Kotek, Evaluation of current technologies in ensuring functional safety of machinery, VUT Brno, (2014)
- Regulation of the Government of the Slovak Republic on requirements for ensuring safety and health marking at work n. 387/2006 Z. z., (2006)