Technological parks and zones, business incubators and clusters in Bulgaria at the base of industrial competitiveness
- 1 Faculty of Economics, Technical University of Gabrovo, Bulgaria
This paper examines the current organizational structures of business in Bulgaria – industrial zones, technology parks, business incubators and clusters with their products, which are based on innovative projects. Made a description of the design analysis of investment projects. The descriptions follow a common structure to facilitate the work of the user, but also to promote the standardization of procedures for analysis and reporting and to facilitate communication between those who propose projects for evaluation and their evaluators. Attached are the results of experimental verification and are statistically lip service given in graphical form.
- Damianov, D., T., Panayotova, Organization of Competitive Engineering in Industrial Companies (Organizacia na konkurentniq injenering v industrialnite firmi), 2007, ISBN 954-20- 0369-4.
- Petrova, D., N., Nenov, S., Kartunov, The budget deficit in Bulgaria today, „Research and Development in Mechanical Industry“ RaDMI 2014, 18-21 September 2014, Topola, Serbia, SaTCIP Ltd., ISBN 978-86-6075-047-3, Volume 1, pp. 545-548.
- Petrova, D., Bulgaria’s banking system now, „Research and Development in Mechanical Industry“ RaDMI 2014, 18-21 September 2014, Topola, Serbia, SaTCIP Ltd., ISBN 978-86-6075- 047-3, Volume 1, pp. 549-551.
- Petrova, D., Innovation Strategy of the Republic of Bulgaria and Measures for Its Implementation, Nacionnalnu konferenciju sa međunarodnim učeŝćem “Menadžment, sport I turizam” MASTA 2013, 20-21 decembar 2013, Banja Luka, Republika Srpska (Bosna I Hercegovina), ISBN 978-99955-22-58- 2, pp. 208-212.