Technological development and its consequences, in the form of innovative aging of products and processes, lead to producers’ attitude towards searching for ways and means of improving and changing their parameters. The trend of changing the parameters of innovative products and processes as a result of their rapid innovation aging has already formed a new alternative concept for innovation development. It also puts new requirements both on the consumer nature of innovative products and on the methods, approaches and ways of their production and consumption. The main directions that provide an effective way out of the constraints imposed by rapid innovation aging to create competitive innovative products are being actively applied by many companies in automotive and electronics. This new approach, quickly adopted by manufacturers, is already showing its advantages in the practice of many industrial companies. The purpose of this article is to explore this process and define the main directions of its alternative and development. In essence, this means shortening the life cycle of products and reducing their resource use.
- Damianov D, Vlahova B., Contemporary Alternatives to Rapid Innovation Obsolescence. NTS-Collection Reports of ADP / 2018-Sozopol ISSN 1310-3946, p. 278-273
- Damianov D., Technology of Innovations, ed. PRIMACSRousse, 2019. ISBN 978-619-7242-58-
- Demirova S., Basic Indicators Forming Effectiveness In Developing Product Innovations, GE-International Journal of Management Research, Vol.5, Issue 5, May 2017, ISSN(O):2321- 1709, pp.113-122
- Demirova S., Alternative Of Innovative Aging In SMEs By Lowering The Product Cost Price, Journalijar, Vol 5, Issue 08, 2017, pp.1244-1252, DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01/5178, ISSN: 2320- 5407
- Tomov P., “innovative solutions for the automation of discrete production engineering” 12th international conference on “standardization, prototypes and quality: a means of balkan countries’ colloboration”, Kocaeli from 22nd to 24th of October 20156.
- Guergov, S. A review and analysis of the historical development of machine tools into complex intelligent mechatronic systems, Journal of Machine Engineering, ISSN 1895-7595 (Print), ISSN 2391-80-71 (Online), 2018, Vol. 18, No. 1, 107-119 (in Scopus)
- Nikolov St., Examination the Influence of the Type of the Contact Surfaces on the Stresses Receiving in the Manipulated Details by Using Parallel Gripper, Problems of Engineering Cybernetics and Robotics, Volume 70, pp 51-58, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, July 24-26 2018, Sofia, Bulgaria, ISSN 0204-98488.
- Nikolov St., Selection of a technological strategy for the generation of control programs for surface planing with CAM systems, Scientific reports of the NTS in Mechanical Engineering, year ХХVI, issue no. 3 (224), pp. 292-297, June 2018, ISSN1310- 39469.
- Nikolov St., Methodology for Modification of Generalized Postprocessors, Scientific Announcements of NTS in Mechanical Engineering, year ХХIII, no. 9 (172), pp. 500-507, June 2015, ISSN 1310-394610.
- Hristov, M., Sociological and Financial Aspects of Bankruptcy of CCB - Experience for Analysis, 14 ISME International Scientific Conference, 19-23 June 2016, Sozopol,
- Petrova D., Management of Company - Management and Investment, Publishing House "EKS - PRESS" - Gabrovo 2011, ISBN 978-954-490-249-0, 267 p.
- Petrova, D., Analysis of Trends and Opportunities for Technological Development of Bulgarian Enterprises Proceedings of the International Conference Danube Black Sea, 3E – Energy, Environment & Efficiency, September 18-21, 2013 Galati, Romania, ISBN, pp. 413-417
- Shehtov, Hr. System for automatic control of the operation of the refolding device-manipulator, Collection of Reports from ICNC "ADP-2017", p.314-318.