The essence of the concept “management of the strategy of innovation activity” is explored. The groups of factors of the external and internal environment that influence the management of the strategy of innovative activity of industrial enterprises are distinguished. The necessity of using methods and tools that will reduce or neutralize the factors of the external and internal environment and increase the effectiveness of the strategy of innovative activity of industrial enterprises is substantiated. The author’s definition of the theoretical essence of “management of the strategy of innovation activity” is proposed.
- Dudar, T.G. and Melnychenko, V.V. 2009. Innovation Management: Teaching manual. K.: Center for Educational Literature, 256 p.
- Kozlovsky, V.O. 2007. Innovative Management: Teaching manual. Vinnitsa:VNTU, 210 p.
- Kozlovsky, V.O. and Donchak, L.G. 2013. Internal economic mechanism of production enterprises: monograph. Ternopil: Krok, 203 p.
- Kolinko, N.O., 2011. Management of innovative activity as the basis of qualitative changes. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic", [online] No. 704: Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: Stages of Development and Development Issues, p. 10-17.
- Lebedeva, I.B., Kasyanova, L.P. and Novak, O.V. 2004. Innovation Management: Teaching manual Alchevsk: DVMM, 205 с.
- Maltseva, SV 2014. Innovation Management: Textbook for Academic Baccalaureate. M.: Publishing house Yurait, 527 p.
- Ponomarenko, L.A. and Palamarchuk, VA 2009. Innovation management: lecture course. K .: Publishing house of the National Aviation University "NAU-Print", 80 p.
- Sokolovsky, S.A., 2017. Modeling of innovative activity of a virtual enterprise in the conditions of information economy. Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry, [online] 57, p. 120-128 .
- Stadnik, V.V. and Yohne, M.A., 2006. Innovation Management: Teaching manual K.: Akademvidav, 464 p.
- Stanislavyk, O.V. and Kovtunenko K.V., 2011. Commercialization of the results of innovation activities. Proceedings of the Odessa Polytechnic University, Ed. 2 (36), p. 301-306.
- Telenchuk, V.S., 2007. Theoretical principles of management of innovation activity. [online]. Available at: http://intkonf.org/telenchuk-vs-teoretichni-zasadiupravlinnyainnovatsiynoyu-diyalnistyu-pidpriemstva/
- Shapiro, S.B. and Tarasenko, V.V. 1997. Innovation Management (Innovation Management): study. way. Kharkiv: Kaleidoscope LLC, 110 p.