The specificity of lifecycle management of industrial products as a set of activities that are coupled in a certain way over time and space require an appropriate organization for its development and control. In this sense, companies must have such an organizational attitude that stimulates and implements an appropriate policy that provides competitive advantage and high efficiency. Essentially, this means well-established network linkages and functional links at all organizational levels and all units. This organization is a set of relatively stable relationships that exist between its components. It is a means of transparent management through which the goals, strategy and policy of the companies are realized. The purpose of this article is to explore the process of managing the life cycle of industrial products using financial instruments.
- Damyanov D., Inovative Technology ISBN 978-619-7242-58-4, PRIMAX-Ruse, 2019 G.
- Nikolova.I., (2018) Development and Application of Systems for Resource Planning ERP/ASP. Innovations in Discrete Productions, Issue 1/2018, Sofia, ISSN 1314-8907, pp.15-17
- Demirova S., Basic Indicators Forming Effectiveness In Developing Product Innovations, GE-International Journal of Management Research, Vol.5, Issue 5, May 2017, ISSN(O):2321-1709, pp.113-122
- Demirova S., Alternative Of Innovative Aging In SMEs By Lowering The Product Cost Price, Vol 5, Issue 08, 2017, pp.1244-1252, DOI:10.21474/IJAR01/5178, ISSN: 2320-5407 Journalijar
- Oresharov,Pl. Finance analysis and investment management, Luren, 1992
- Todorov, L. Modern Models for Business Assessment, Second Edition, New Star, 2014 г.
- Copeland, T., T. Koller, J. Murrin. Valuation – Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2000.
- Damodaran, A. Investment Valuation. Tools and Techniques for Determining the Value of Any Asset, John Weley & Sons, N.Y., 2002.