The structural-logical model of training of future specialists in agroengineering for innovative project activity has been developed on the basis of a systematic comprehensive study of the theoretical course of agricultural machines, the deepening of the students’ scientific work on the development of supporting and moving elements of machine-tractor units, including pneumatic tires. The samples of individual fragments from the algorithm and the method of calculation of wheels used in the educational process are provided and the general and professional competencies of the agroengineer are created, especially during the implementation of future specialists in agroindustrial production of higher education courses in the course of master’s and master’s studies. It is noted that the training of agroengineers for innovative project activities is carried out in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” and the standards of higher education of Ukraine. The influence of interdisciplinarity in the system of cross-cutting project preparation on the readiness for implementation of production practical tasks is investigated. It is confirmed that the support-run elements of aggregates in the conditions of complex terrain contributes to the development of erosion processes and negatively affect the soil fertility. Any tire better satisfies the condition of permissible wheel pressure on the soil if the air pressure in the tire is low. Improving the technological process of manufacturing tires for agricultural purposes allows them to ensure their quality, reliability and operational safety.
- Law of Ukraine "On education" from 01.07.2014, №1556-VII / Newspaper "Voice of Ukraine" dated 08.06.2014. − №148.
- The standard of higher education of Ukraine is the first (Bachelor) level of education in higher education − bachelor, field of knowledge − 20 Agrarian sciences and food specialties - 208 Agroengineering // Approved and put into effect by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 12/5/2012, No. 1340. − Access mode: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/vishchaosvita/zatverdzeni%20standarty/12/21/208-agroinzheneriyabakalavr.
- Designing agricultural machines. Tutorial / І.М. Bendera, A.V. Rud, Ya.V. Koziy and others; ed. І.М. Bendery, A.V. Rudia, Ya.V. Kozia − Kamyanets-Podilsky: FOP Sysin O. V., 2010. − 640 pp
- Pryshliak Viktor. Role of project preparation in formation professional competence of future specialists in agroengineering / Viktor Pryshliak // TRANS MOTAUTO WORLD: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: trans & MOTAUTO WORLD, YEAR II, ISSUE 4/2017. – 162-165, ISSN PRINT 2367-8399, ISSN WEB 2534-8493.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Theory of project preparation of agroengineers on the basis of scientific work on the development of agricultural machinery / Viktor Pryshliak // SCIENCE. BUSINESS. SOCIETY: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: Scientific-technical union of mechanical engineering “Industry 4,0”, National society «Industrial & national security», YEAR 3, ISSUE 4/2018. – 145-149, ISSN PRINT 2367-8380, ISSN WEB 2534-8485.
- Brukhanova N.O. Theory and methods of system design teacher training future engineers-teachers: Dis. … Dr. ped. Sciences: 13.00.04 – Kharkiv, 2011. − 594.
- Kolesnikova I.A., Gorchakova-Sibirskaya M.P. Pedagogical designing. − Moscow: Academy, 2007. − 288.
- Designing the process of professional training in vocational education institutions: monograph / [N.G. Nichkalo, IA Zazyun, S.U. Goncharenko and others.]: Ed. N.G. Nobody. – K. – Khmelnytsky: KhNU, 2010. – 335 p.
- Bendera I.N. Full-time course and diploma designing – a way to enhance the independent work of students of agrarianengineering specialties / Ivan Bender, Wojciech Tanas / Problemy inzynierss rolnitsz w aspekcie rolnictwa zrownowazonego. – Lublin, 2005. – P. 180-192.
- Graduate design in higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine: teaching method. manual / [І.М. Bendera, O.V. Datsishin, O.V. Korolchuk et al.]; for ed. T.D. Ishchenko, I.M. Bendery. − K.: Agrarian Education, 2006. − 256 pp.
- Benderа I.M. The theory and method of independent work of future specialists in agricultural mechanization in higher education: Dis. ... Dr. ped. Sciences: 13.00.04 − K., 2008. − 579.
- Duganets V.I. Theory and practice of production training of future specialists in agrarian-engineering direction: diss. ... doc. ped Sciences: 13.00.04 / Duganets Viktor Ivanovich. - Kamenets-Podilsky, 2015 − 501.
- Pryshliak Viktor. Method of projects in the theory learning of a future agricultural engineer / Viktor Pryshliak // TRANS MOTAUTO WORLD: International scientific journal. – Sofia, Bulgaria: trans & MOTAUTO WORLD, YEAR I, ISSUE 4/2016. – 39-41, ISSN 2367
- Transformation independent learning activities in readiness for professional self-development by means of personal technology based learning: Monograph / M.M. Bondar, L.M. Zhuravska, E.A. Ostapenko, V.M. Pryshlyak, A.G. Kutsenko. – Nizhin: LLC "Publishing" Aspect-Polygraph", 2016. − 760.
- Vodyanik I.I. Processes of interaction of tractor running systems with soil. − Chisinau, 1987. − 63 p.
- Vodyanik I.I. Ways of reducing the harmful effects of ITS running systems on soil in the conditions of the Southwest of Ukraine. − Chisinau, 1987. − 63 p.
- Vodyanik І.І. // Operational properties of tractors and cars. − Kyiv: Harvest, 1994. −220 p.
- Alixeychuk N.A., Budko Yu.V., Terekhov B.A. // Increase of permeability of agricultural machines. − Minsk: Harvest, 1979. −135 p.
- Bekin N.G., Petrov B.M. Equipment for manufacturing pneumatic tires. − M.: Kolos. – 1998. − 479 p.
- Gavrilov B.G. Tire production. − M.: Kolos. − 1998 − 379 p.