The rapid development of communication and information technologies not only reduces risk but also strongly influences the ability of industrial companies to develop innovation activities faster and more purposefully. A dynamic and difficult to predict environment has been created in which companies are forced to flexibly seek alternative solutions to the negatively influencing factors in their operations. There are numerous tools and models for strategic development and evaluation of innovation. Most of them describe the problem statically, i.e. at some point in the company’s development until the components of time and innovative aging are taken into account. The purpose of this article is to propose a new approach to modeling innovative aging. In this way, the influencing factors will already be present in the methodology for innovative development. Therefore, a new, integrated, approach of methods and tools is needed to realize an effective innovation system.
- Damyanov D.,et al., Innovative basis of industrial development and tendencies in the automation of discrete productions, Collective Book -CADP, Publishing House TU-Sofia, 2015, ISBN978-619-167-153-3.
- Damianov D, Vlahova B., Contemporary Alternatives to Rapid Innovation Obsolescence. NTS-Collection Reports of ADP / 2018-Sozopol ISSN 1310-3946, p. 278-273
- Damianov D., Technology of Innovations, ed. PRIMACS-Rousse, 2019. ISBN 978-619-7242-58-4
- Damyanov D., Demirova S. Determination of the innovation activity of enterprises with discrete nature of production. NTS- Proceedings ADP, 2011, Sozopol, pp.532-537, ISSN 1310- 3946.
- Damyanov D., Geshev T., Chukalov K. The Fourth Industrial Revolution - Nature and Problems. KING IC ISBN; 978- 954-9518-97-9, Sofia 2019.
- Kartunov S., D. Petrova, Educations – development innovation of program „Nano-microsystems and electronics technique“, DANUBIA – ADRIA 26th Symposium on Advances in Experimental Mechanics, September 23rd – 26th, 2009 Montanuniversität Leoben / Austria, ISBN: 978-3-902544-02-5, pp. 103-105.
- Knight L., Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice USA Dec. 19 2012.
- Petrova D., Analysis of SMEs in Bulgaria – Assessment of Their Innovation Activities, Rezekne 2013, Latvia, Rezekne Higher Edu-cation Institution, Faculty of Engineering, Scientific Institute for Regional Studies, Envi-ronment. Technology. Resources, Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific and Practical Conference June 20-22, 2013, Volume 3, ISSN 1691-5402: 46-49.
- Petrova, D., Intelligent, Innovative and Sustainable Industry in Bulgaria – prospects and challenges, Vide I. Tehnologija. Resursi - Environment, Technology, Resources, Pro-ceeding of the 12th International Scientific and Practical Conference „Environment. Techno-logy. Resources“ June 20-22, 2019, Rezekne, Latvia, Volume I, pp. 210-215, ISSN 1691-5402 – print, ISSN 2256-070X – online.
- Petrova D., Competitive power in used innovation project database for automated design “MICROSYS” and its using in teaching by microtechnic, 38th IGIP Symposium – Q2 of E2, Quality and Quantity of Engineering Education, September 6-9, 2009, Graz, Austria, Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft CAMPUS 02 – Graz, ISBN: 978-3-85295-035-8, pp. 288-291.
- Rosen W., The Most Powerful Idea in the World: A Story of Steam, Industry and Invention, USA, March 15 2012.
- Sunbi J., Gallina A., Contemporary Managem,ent of Innovation: Are We Looking at the Right Things?, USA, 2011.
- Bakardjieva, T., G. Gercheva, Knowledge Management and e-Learning – An Agent-Based Approach, ICCIT 2011 International Conference on Communication and Information Technologies, WASET, Venice, Italy, April 27-29 2011
- Bakardjieva T. A. Nedyalkova, Social Software Approach to E-Learning 3.0, WASET 2013, International Congress, Dubai, UAE, March 5-7, 2013
- Bakardjieva T. Introduction to Computer Networking, pp. 23 http://vfu.bg/en/e-Learning/Computer-Networks-- Introduction_Computer_Networking.pdf