It is possible to do laser marking on plastic surfaces by using lasers. Coding of information is very popular in last years because of its ability to convert information in one symbol. But there are lot of small sized parts where it is hard to do laser marking or physical impact on material is so big, that this code would be readable. On the other side contrast of marked area must be good enough so camera used in experiment would be capable read it. Goal of research is to find laser parameters that would be good enough to do laser marking on plastic surfaces so that physical impact would be made on that surface. There is used two-dimensional code- QR code. Target is to find parameters which would allow to do 3.5mm big square.
- P. Narica, L. Lazovs, H. Deneva, Laser marking methods, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281192318_Las er_Marking_Methods, last accessed 04/2019.
- Bliedtner J., Muller H., Barz A.; Lasermaterial-bearbeitung; Fachbuchferlag Leipzig; 2013; ISBN 978-3- 446-42168-4
- P. Narica, J. Fedotovs, Laser marking of small sized QR code on plastic surfaces, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340252179_Las er_Marking_of_a_Small_Sized_QR_Code_on_a_Plastic_ Surface, last accessed 03/2020.
- J.D Moore, Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) - a review, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/001 0436173905855, last accessed 05/1973.
- John C. Ion; Laser Processing of Engineering Materials; ELSEVIER; 2005; ISBN 0 7506 6079 1