Technological, technical and strategic solutions for the processing of feed with the use of substandard raw materials together with secondary raw materials of food production (waste of grain processing, flour-grinding, brewing industries, etc.) are presented: processing of compound feed with polysteam lactic acid sourdough based on whole-ground flour from waste processing of legumes
- Kolomeichenko, V.V. Modern reserves for increasing feed production / V.V. Kolomeichenko // Bulletin of OrelGAU. - 2007. - No. 1 (4). - S. 32 - 38 /
- Kadnikova, Olga; Altynbayeva, Gulnara; Aidarkhanov, Arman; et al. Potential analysis of implementation of developed technology for processing of sewing and knitting fabrics: International Scientific / Environmental and Climate Technologies. Riga, LATVIA Energy Procedia. - 2017. - T. 128, S. 411-417.
- Kadnikova, O., Altynbayeva, G., Kuzmin, S., Toretayev, M., Khabdullina, Z. Ecological Feasibility of Applying Technology in Recycling Garment and Knitwear Production / Environmental and Climate Technologies, 2019, 23 (2), pp. 291-309
- Kadnikova, O., Altynbayeva, G., Kuzmin, S., Aidarkhanov, A., Shaldykova, B. Recycling of production waste as a way to improve environmental conditions / Energy Procedia, 2018, 147, pp. 402– 408
- Gorelikova, G.A. Fundamentals of modern food biotechnology: Textbook / G.А. Gorelikova. - Kemerovo: Kemerovo Technological Institute of Food Industry, 2004. - 100 p.
- Ezdakov, N.V. Application of enzyme preparations in feed production / N.V. Ezdakov, V.V. Sherstobitov, A.P. Levitsky [et al.] // Prospects for the use of industrial enzyme preparations in the feed industry. - Kiev: Exercise. on press, 1991. - S. 41 - 48.
- Smirnova, V.D. Waste from the production of concentrated protein products from soybeans as raw materials for the production of feed additives: author. dis. Cand. tech. Sciences: 03.01.06 / V.D. Smirnova; Russian University of Chemical Technology named after D.I. Mendeleev. - M., 2012. - 19 p.
- Alimova, F.K. Biotechnology. Industrial application of fungi of the genus Trichoderma / F.K. Alimova, D.I. Tazetdinova, R.I. Tukhbatova // Study guide. - Kazan: UNIPRESS DAS, 2007. - 234 p.
- Alimova, F.K. The use of Trichoderma in the processing of alcohol production waste / F.K. Alimova, E.V. Skvortsov, T.A. Melnikova [et al.] // Bulletin of biotechnology. - 2007. - No. 3. - P. 22 - 26.
- Volova, T.G. Introduction to Biotechnology. Version 1.0 [Electronic resource]: electron. study. allowance / T. G. Volova. - Electron. Dan. (2 Mb). - Krasnoyarsk: IPK SFU, 2008. - (Introduction to biotechnology: UMKD № 143-2007 / head of the creative team T. G. Volova). - 1 electron. wholesale disc (DVD). - System. requirements: Intel Pentium (or similar processor from other manufacturers) 1 GHz; 512 MB of RAM; 2 MB of free disk space; DVD drive; operating system Microsoft Windows 2000 SP 4 / XP SP 2 / Vista (32 bit); Adobe Reader 7.0 (or a similar pdf reader).
- Gneusheva, I.A. Biotechnological approaches for obtaining protein-carbohydrate feed additives for animal husbandry / I.A. Gneusheva, I.V. Gorkova, V.N. Dedkov // Development of the innovative potential of agro-industrial production: Materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference on November 24, 2010. - Orel: Publishing house of OrelGAU, 2010. - pp. 45 - 48.
- Sushkova, V.I. Waste-free conversion of plant raw materials into biologically active substances / V.I. Sushkova, G.I. Vorobieva - M.: DeLi print, 2008. - 216 p.