Development of combined feed technology based on secondary raw material resources
- 1 Rudny Industrial Institute, Rudny, Republic of Kazakhstan
- 2 Institute of High Technologies, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
Technological, technical and strategic solutions for the processing of feed with the use of substandard raw materials together with secondary raw materials of food production (waste of grain processing, flour-grinding, brewing industries, etc.) are presented: processing of compound feed with polysteam lactic acid sourdough based on whole-ground flour from waste processing of legumes
- Kolomeichenko, V.V. Modern reserves for increasing feed production / V.V. Kolomeichenko // Bulletin of OrelGAU. - 2007. - No. 1 (4). - S. 32 - 38 /
- Kadnikova, Olga; Altynbayeva, Gulnara; Aidarkhanov, Arman; et al. Potential analysis of implementation of developed technology for processing of sewing and knitting fabrics: International Scientific / Environmental and Climate Technologies. Riga, LATVIA Energy Procedia. - 2017. - T. 128, S. 411-417.
- Kadnikova, O., Altynbayeva, G., Kuzmin, S., Toretayev, M., Khabdullina, Z. Ecological Feasibility of Applying Technology in Recycling Garment and Knitwear Production / Environmental and Climate Technologies, 2019, 23 (2), pp. 291-309
- Kadnikova, O., Altynbayeva, G., Kuzmin, S., Aidarkhanov, A., Shaldykova, B. Recycling of production waste as a way to improve environmental conditions / Energy Procedia, 2018, 147, pp. 402– 408
- Gorelikova, G.A. Fundamentals of modern food biotechnology: Textbook / G.А. Gorelikova. - Kemerovo: Kemerovo Technological Institute of Food Industry, 2004. - 100 p.
- Ezdakov, N.V. Application of enzyme preparations in feed production / N.V. Ezdakov, V.V. Sherstobitov, A.P. Levitsky [et al.] // Prospects for the use of industrial enzyme preparations in the feed industry. - Kiev: Exercise. on press, 1991. - S. 41 - 48.
- Smirnova, V.D. Waste from the production of concentrated protein products from soybeans as raw materials for the production of feed additives: author. dis. Cand. tech. Sciences: 03.01.06 / V.D. Smirnova; Russian University of Chemical Technology named after D.I. Mendeleev. - M., 2012. - 19 p.
- Alimova, F.K. Biotechnology. Industrial application of fungi of the genus Trichoderma / F.K. Alimova, D.I. Tazetdinova, R.I. Tukhbatova // Study guide. - Kazan: UNIPRESS DAS, 2007. - 234 p.
- Alimova, F.K. The use of Trichoderma in the processing of alcohol production waste / F.K. Alimova, E.V. Skvortsov, T.A. Melnikova [et al.] // Bulletin of biotechnology. - 2007. - No. 3. - P. 22 - 26.
- Volova, T.G. Introduction to Biotechnology. Version 1.0 [Electronic resource]: electron. study. allowance / T. G. Volova. - Electron. Dan. (2 Mb). - Krasnoyarsk: IPK SFU, 2008. - (Introduction to biotechnology: UMKD № 143-2007 / head of the creative team T. G. Volova). - 1 electron. wholesale disc (DVD). - System. requirements: Intel Pentium (or similar processor from other manufacturers) 1 GHz; 512 MB of RAM; 2 MB of free disk space; DVD drive; operating system Microsoft Windows 2000 SP 4 / XP SP 2 / Vista (32 bit); Adobe Reader 7.0 (or a similar pdf reader).
- Gneusheva, I.A. Biotechnological approaches for obtaining protein-carbohydrate feed additives for animal husbandry / I.A. Gneusheva, I.V. Gorkova, V.N. Dedkov // Development of the innovative potential of agro-industrial production: Materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference on November 24, 2010. - Orel: Publishing house of OrelGAU, 2010. - pp. 45 - 48.
- Sushkova, V.I. Waste-free conversion of plant raw materials into biologically active substances / V.I. Sushkova, G.I. Vorobieva - M.: DeLi print, 2008. - 216 p.