The object of the research was a low-temperature phosphating solution, in which the nitrate accelerator was replaced with a more environmentally friendly hydroxylamine. Research on the process of the low-temperature crystalline phosphating has been carried out, which allows to obtain fine-crystalline phosphate layers weighing 5.0-7.5 g/m2 with an increased protective ability up to 200 seconds, measured by the drop method using Akimov’s reagent. At different temperatures, phosphate coatings of various thicknesses are formed, which can be used to form anti-corrosive layers for oiling with a specific gravity of 7.5 g/m2 and adhesion layers for painting with a specific gravity of up to 5.0 g/m2, which corresponds to the recommendations for phosphating for ensuring good physical and mechanical properties and increasing the corrosion resistance of paint and varnish coatings.
- ) Ogle K, Buchheit R G. Conversion Coatings, Corrosion Protection. Encyclopedia of electrochemistry. Wiley-VCHVerlag. 2007.
- ) T.S.N. Sankara Narayanan. Surface pretreatment by phosphate conversion coatings – areview. Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. 2005. Vol. 9. Р. 134-152.
- ) Abrashov A.A., Grigoryan N.S., Vagramyan T.A., Akimova E.F. Improvement of Solutions for Crystalline Phosphating. Galvanotekhnika i Obrabotka Poverkhnosti. 2010. Vоl. 18. Issue 3. P. 48-52.
- ) Peng-Tao. Establishment of Environmentally Acceptable Room-Temperature Phosphating Process and Evaluation of Corrosion Resistance of Phosphating Coating. Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. 2005. Issue .9. Р. 134-137.
- ) GOST 9.401-91. Unified system of corrosion and ageing protection. Paint coatings. General requirements and methods of accelerated tests on resistance to the action of climatic factors. 2007.
- ) GOST 15140-78. Paintwork materials. Methods for determination of adhesion. 1996.
- ) Donofrio J. Zinc phosphating. Metal finishing. 2010. Vol. 108(11-12). P. 40-56.
- ) Zarras P, Stenger-Smith J D. Smart Inorganic and Organic Pretreatment Coatings for the Inhibition of Corrosion on Metals/ Alloys. Intelligent Coatings for Corrosion Control. 2015. P. 59.
- ) Elshami A A, Bonnet S, Khelidj A, Sail L. Novel anticorrosive zinc phosphate coating for corrosion prevention of reinforced concrete. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. 2017. Vol. 21(5). P. 572.
- ) R.Thomas, M.J. Umapathy. Environment Friendly Nano Silicon Dioxide Accelerated Zinc Phosphate Coating on Mild Steel Using a Series of Surfactants as Additives. Silicon. Vol. 9. 2017. P. 675-688.
- ) Khalid Abdalla, Hussain Zuhailawati. Activation of zinc phosphate coating by silver nitrate pretreatment. Surface engineering. 2017. 0267-0844. P. 743-2944.
- ) B. Ramezanzadeh, M. Akbarian, M. Ramezanzadeh, M. Mahdavian, E. Alibakhshi, P. Kardar. Corrosion Protection of Steel with Zinc Phosphate Conversion Coating and Post-Treatment by Hybrid Organic-Inorganic Sol-Gel Based Silane Film. Journal of The Electrochemical Society. 2017. Vol. 164. P. 224-230.
- ) D. V. Mazurova, N. S. Grigoryan, Yu. I. Kapustin, T. A. Vagramyan. Optimization of low-temperature crystalline phosphatization of steel surfaces. CIS Iron and Steel Review. Vol. 17. 2019. P. 43-46.
- ) GOST 9. 402-2004. Unified system of corrosion and ageing protection. Paint coatings. Metal surface preparation for painting. 2006.
- ) GOST 9.302 – 88. Unified system of corrosion and ageing protection. Metal and non-metal inorganic coatings. Control methods 1990.