The paper presents research on the physical processing properties and morphology of recycled plastics. The scope of work includes conducting the processing of primary PVC and recycled PVC and testing Melt Flow Index and structural investigation of the morphology of materials. In the studies polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Alfavinyl GFM/4-31, was used in the study. This plastic has density of 1230 kg/m3 and hardness of 80 Sh° A. In the experiments, various types of chemical blowing agents were used: Expancel 950 MB80 manufactured by Akzo Nobel. Expancel is a mixture that contains 65 % microspheres in the copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate (EVA). The decomposition products of the applied blowing agents mainly include carbon dioxide CO2, a small amount of water H2O and nitrogen N2. The technology for producing the recycled composition is based on the extrusion and compression technology of the compositions obtained. The study of selected physical properties was produced. The research on the structure of manufactured materials, melt flow index MFI, and macroscopic structure are presented.
- K. T. Okamoto, Microcellular processing (Carl Hanser Verlag, Munich, Germany, 2003).
- P. Palutkiewicz, P. Postawa, J. Cell. Plast. 52, 399-418 (2016)
- T. Garbacz, L. Dulebova, V. Krasinsky, Adv. Sci. Technol. Res. J. 18, 74-80. (2013)
- M. Moradian, T. Azdast, A. Doniavi, Polym. Adv. Technol., https://doi.org 10.1002/pat.5056. (2020)
- T. Garbacz, P. Palutkiewicz, Effectiveness of blowing agents in the cellular injection molding process. Cell. Polym., 34, 189-214 (2015)
- Ch, Jinwei, Y. Ling, Ch. Dahua, M. Qunshan, W. Meigui, W. Lixuan, K. Ping, Cell. Polym. https://doi.org/ 10.1177/0262489320930328 (2020)
- T. Standau, C. Zhao, S. Murillo Castellón, C. Bonten, V. Altstädt, Polymers, 11, 306, https://doi.org/ 10.3390/polym11020306 (2019)
- A. Tor-Świątek, Evaluation of the effectiveness of the microcellular extrusion process of low density polyethylene. Maintenance and Reliability, 15, 225-229 (2013)
- T. Sadik, C. Pillon, C. Carrot, J. Reglero Ruiz, Thermochim. Acta, 659, 74-81 (2018)
- D. Wyrzykowski, E. Hebanowska, G. Nowak-Wiczk, M. Makowski, L. Chmurzyński, J. Therm. Anal. Calorim., 104, 731-735 (2011)
- E. Bociąga, P. Palutkiewicz, Cell. Polym. 32, 257-278 (2013)
- M.A Moghaddam, P. Stloukal, P. Kucharczyk, A. Tor‐Świątek, T. Garbacz, M. Pummerova, T. Klepka, V. Sedlařík, Polym. Adv. Technol. 30, 2100-2108 (2019)
- L. M. Matuana, C. A. Diaz, Ind. Eng. Chem., 49, 2186– 2193(2010)
- Garbacz, T.; Jachowicz, T.; Gajdos, I.; Kijewski, G. Research on the influence of blowing agent on selected properties of extruded cellular products. Adv. Sci. Technol. Res. J. 2015, 28, 81-88.
- T. Klepka, T. Garbacz, E. Bociąga, Przemysł Chemiczny, 93, 907–910 (2014)
- M.C. Guo, M.C. Heuzey, P.J. Carreau, Polym. Eng. Sci., 47, 1070–1081 (2007)
- J. Wang, W. Zhu, Ch. B. Park, Chem. Eng. Sci., 75, 390–399 (2012)
- Ch. Jinwei, Y. Ling, Ch. Dahua, M. Qunshan, W. Meigui, W. Lixuan, K. Ping, Cell. Polym. 2020, https://doi.org/10.1177/0262489320930328.
- M. Mahdavi, O. Yousefzade, H. Garmabi, Adv.Polymer Tech., 37, 3017-3026 (2018)
- A. Tor-Świątek, Polimery-W 57, 577-580 (2012)
- D. Sykutera, M. Bieliński, Polimery-W, 59, 602-605 (2014)
- J-M. Pin, A. Tuccitto, M.E. Shivokhin, P.C. Lee, Polymer, https://doi.org10.1016/j.polymer.2020.123123 (2020)
- A. Tor-Świątek, T. Garbacz, T. Jachowicz, Cell. Polym., 35, 67-84 (2016)
- T. Garbacz, Structure and properties of cellular thin-walled cable coatings. Polimery-W, 57, 91-94 (2012)
- Z. Han, Y.Zhang, W. Yang, P. Xie, Key Engineering Materials, 717, 68-72 (2016)
- Q. Zhou, C. Chuan-Bo, J. Cell. Plast., 41, 225-234 (2005)
- S.J.A Rizvi, N. Bhatnagar, Int. Polym. Proc., 26, 375-382 (2011)
- J. I. Velasco, M. Antunes, O. Ayyad, C. Saiz-Arroyo, M. A. Rodríguez-Pérez, F. Hidalgo, J A. de Saja, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 105, 1658–1667 (2007)
- J. Guo, Ch. Zhang, Sh. Liang, W. Zou, Polym. Eng. Sci., https://doi.org10.1002/pen.25499 (2020)