Subject of the present paper is the measurement of temperature changes in the ceramic cavity walls of Dadant Blatt beehives. Using a FLIR P640 infrared camera and two different heat sources, 80 thermogramsof ceramic cavity walls were obtained. The infrared images of the studied objects are divided into rectangular zones. The results of the study are presentedtabularly and graphically.
- Stoimenov N., Karastoyanov D., Groueva M., Pжopov B., Sabotinkov N., Robotized high-temperature technology producing materials and alloys for grinding media, 5th International Conference on Mathematics and Computer in Science and Industry (MCSI 2018), Corfu, Greece, August 25-27, 2018., Conference Publishing Services of IEEE. E-ISBN: 978-1-5386-7500-7, Print on Demand(PoD) ISBN: 978-1-5386-7501-4, pp. 40 – 43, 2018
- The Engineering Toolbox (last visited April 2021), https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/emissivity-coefficients-d_447.html
- Garratt, J. R., Extreme Maximum Land Surface Temperatures, Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, Vol. 31, Issue 9, pp. 1096-1105, 1992
- Kubecka, P., A possible world record maximum natural ground surface temperature. Weather, Vol. 56, pp. 218-221, 2001
- Interesnoto (last visited April 2021) https://interesnoto.com/naj-visokata-i-naj-niskata-temperatura/