This article presents analysis of the current situation of the gold mining industry of Azerbaijan. The analysis is performed a review of the main individual problems of the country’s gold mining industry. It is found that the gold for Azerbaijan is a priority and highly liquid type of strategic minerals along with fuel and energy raw materials and some other important minerals.Also, it is noted that the gold mining industry of Azerbaijan, as a young branch of the economy, has a promising future. And the study of innovation ways of development in this industry is of particular importance for the republic.
- Khankishieva, E.M. Gold mining industry as a young sector of the Azerbaijani economy// - Baku: Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences Xəbərləri/İqtisadiyyat seriyası, -2013. №1, p 159-163
- Busev, A.I. Analytical chemistry of gold / A.I. Busev, V.M. Ivanov – Moscow: Nauka– 1973. – 267 p.
- Guseynov, G.S. Gold content of pyrite deposits of the Lok- Agdam metallogenic zone of the Lesser Caucasus/ G.S.Guseynov, R.B. Mobiy – Баку: Азернешр –2010. –287 с.
- World Gold Council (https://www.gold.org/ Metals Focus, World Gold Council; Disclaimer)
- Khankishiyeva, E.M. The role of national leader Heydar Aliyev in the restoration of the gold mining industry in Azerbaijan// Republican scientific conference "Actual problems of international relations" October 25, 2019, - Baku: Science and education, - 2019, - 580 pages
- Yadigarov, T.A. Operations research and solution of econometric problems in MS Excel and EViews application software packages: theory and practice/ T.A.Yadigarov –Baku: Avropa – 2019. -352 p
- Materials of the State Statistics Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Musayev,A.F. Mathematical modeling and programming in economics / A.F.Musayev, A.T.Gahramanov - Baku: Sabah, - 1999. - 452 p.
- Micaela Strömbäck Vujica. How Jewelry Production Hurts the Environment, Eco-Friendly Options. [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.theepochtimes.com/how-jewelry-production-hurts-the-environment-eco-friendly-options_415861.html