The features of the functioning and development of the domestic education system in the context of the requirements of the state strategy for sustainable economic development are considered. The need to improve methodological approaches to the educational process with an increase in research and socio-humanitarian components is shown. Education in all forms of its manifestation in the form of a target process or self-learning is a systemic process in which professional skills and abilities are an important, but not a determining component of a harmonious member of society, which, through its activities, contributes to its progressive development. The fundamental goal of education is to form a harmonious personality, in which the talents laid down at the gene level are manifested and developed to the full extent in adequate accordance with moral criteria based on universal human values and national mentality.
- The National Strategy for Sustainable Development for the Period to 2020 of the Republic of Belarus, Minsk (2004).
- The National Strategy for Sustainable Development for the Period to 2030 of the Republic of Belarus, Minsk (2015).
- A. Lazarevich, The horizons of technosocium, The Science and Innovations, 3(133), 22–28 (2014). (in Russian)
- A. Miroshnichenko, Systems of enterprises continuous improvement based on knowledge management, The Science and Innovations, 2(132), 55–60 (2014). (in Russian)
- Yu.S. Solodovnikov, Modern structural policy of the Republic of Belarus in terms of Eurasian economic integration, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 17–25 (2019). (in Russian)
- A. Shumilin, Formation of the backbone interactions in the innovative development of economy, The Science and Innovations, 7(137), 29–34 (2014). (in Russian)
- L. Vainshtein, Scientific support of the human factor in various technological structures, The Science and Innovations, 7(137), 8– 12 (2014). (in Russian)
- V. Baynev, The fourth industrial revolution as a global innovative project, The Science and Innovations, 3, 38–41 (2017). (in Russian)
- M.V. Kovalchuk, O.S. Naraikin and E.B. Yatsishina, Convergence of science and technology and creation of new noosphere, Nanotechnologies in Russia, 7, 1–5 (2012). (in Russian)
- Ya.P. Hilo, V.V. Goncharov, Directions of intensification of innovative development of the Republic of Belarus in the conditions of formation of innovative economy, Bulletin of the Gomel State Technical University named after P.O. Sukhoi, 3, 117–123 (2013). (in Russian).
- B.N. Panshin, Genesis and hierarchy of key concepts in the digital economy, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 142–146 (2019). (in Russian)
- B. Melnikas, et al., The Knowledge Economy: Internationalization and Systematics of Innovation, Lithuanian Innovation Center, Vilnius (2013). (in Russian)
- I. Nonaka and H. Takeuchi, The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create the Dynamics of Innovation, Oxford University Press, New York (1995).
- O.V. Avdeychik, L.P. Nehorosheva, V.A. Struk, Fundamentals of scientific and innovative activities, Law and Economics, Minsk (2016). (in Russian)
- A.D. Korol, Dialogueization of education as a guarantor of the success of society, Problems of management. Ser. A and B., 2, 155– 159 (2015). (in Russian)
- A.G. Shrubenko, The flagship of management education: the path of innovative development in a quarter of a century, Ser. A and B., 1(58), 6–16 (2016). (in Russian)
- O.V. Avdeychik, G.A. Khatskevich, V.A. Struk, L.N. Nehorosheva, Fundamentals of innovative activity of industrial enterprises, GrSU, Hrodna (2019). (in Russian)
- Ch.S. Kirvel, Socio-humanitarian knowledge and education in the context of modern information wars and the global competition, Journal of the Belarusian State University. Sociology, 2, 79–91 (2012). (in Russian)
- Ch.S. Kirvel, S.Z. Semernik, Modernization of education: a miser pays twice, Belaruskaia dumka, P. 1, 8, 60–65 (2012); P. 2, 9, 69–75 (2012). (in Russian)
- E.E. Golovchanskaya, L.S. Shakhovskaya, Intellectual needs as a marketing category, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 184– 189 (2019). (in Russian)
- V. Shumilin, Consumer-Driven Innovation: The Web X.O Phenomenon, Science and Innovations, 12(142), 24–25 (2014). (in Russian)
- Yu. Pravik, Marketing methods in the implementation of state strategies for innovative development, Science and Innovations, 7(125), 48–51 (2013). (in Russian)
- G. Sokolova, Modernization as a technological and social phenomenon: Belarus – Russia, Science and Innovations, 6(124), 24–28 (2013). (in Russian)
- G.A. Khatskevich, N.G. Zabrodskaya, Socio-economic factors that justify the actual changes of administrative and territorial division of the Republic of Belarus, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 7–16 (2019). (in Russian)
- Yu.V. Meleshko, Ontological nature of the economy of neo-industrial production, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 49–57 (2019). (in Russian)
- Ch.S. Kirvel, Modern education «in the clutches» of liberal market extremism, Journal of the Belarusian State University. Sociology, 4, 88–96 (2018). (in Russian)
- L.V. Prokhorova, The image of higher school teacher in the context of intercultural interaction, Vysheishaya shkola, 5, 18–21 (2019). (in Russian)
- L.Yu. Donskaya, Psychological conditions of forming the image of a high school teacher, Dis. … kand. psikhol. nauk, Stavropol, 212 (2004) (in Russian)
- Zh. Komarova, I. Emelyanovich, The debatable club: New opportunities for science, Science and Innovations, 2(132), 47–54 (2014); 3(133), 55–58 (2014). (in Russian)
- E. Tolkachev, Sketches on the scientific creativity, Science and Innovations, 12(142), 15–19 (2014). (in Russian)
- Zh. Komarova, Survival rules for research team. When a guess before a proof, Science and Innovations, 9(139), 52–56 (2014). (in Russian)
- D.G. Dobrorodny, Distance learning as a global perspective and challenge for a classical university, Vysheishaya shkola, 5, 36– 39 (2019). (in Russian)
- D. Bell, The coming of post-industrial society: A venture in social forecasting, Academy, Moscow, CLXX, 788 (2004). (in Russian)
- V. Baynev, National system of capital reproduction as a basis for innovative development of the country, Science and Innovations, 6(184), 23–37 (2018). (in Russian)