In this publication, the authors present an in-depth justification on the technology for the production of high-oxide ceramics. Indepth research on international markets on the supply and use of raw materials is presented. The various design developments related to the ways of pressing products are described. The physico-mechanical parameters of the synthesized corundum and boron-ceramic ceramics were also studied.
- D.S. Zholudev, Ceramic materials in orthopedic dentistry, in: Alumina Based ceramics//Dentistry Problems, 2012, p. 5.
- S.E. Zholudev, Yu N. Ivlev, Clinical Example of Use of Hybrid Materials in Orthopaedic Dentistry practice//Dentistry Problems, 2018, p. N◦1.
- V.S. Bakunov, V.L. Balkevich, A.S. Vlasov, Highly refractory oxides ceramics// redacted by Poluboyarinov D. N. and Р.Я. Popilskiy R. Ya. – М, Metallurgy (1997) 304.
- I.L. Knunyanz, Chemical Encyclopedia, Tom 1, Soviet Encyclopedia, Moscow, 1988, p. 119. [
- N.T. Mc Devitt, D.L. Braun, Metastable zirconia (tetaragonal and cubic)//, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 47 (1964) 622–624.
- J.E. Bailey, P.M. Bills, D.A. Lewis, Phase stability in hafnium oxide powder// Transactions and, J. Br. Ceram. Soc. 74 (1975) 25.  R.C. Garvie, The occurrence of metastable tetragonal zirconia as a crystallite size effect//, J. Phys. Chem. 69 (4) (1965) 1238.
- Li QS, Zhang YJ, Gong HY, et al. Enhanced fracture toughness of pressureless-sintered SiC ceramics by addition of graphene. J Mater Sci Technol. 2016; 32 (7):633–638.
- Kovalčíková A, Sedlák R, Pawel R, et al. Mechanical properties of boron carbide + graphene platelet composites. Ceram Int. 2016; 42(1):2094–2098.
- Tan Y, Zhang H, Peng S. Electrically conductive graphene nanoplatelet/boron carbide composites with high hardness and toughness. Scr Mater. 2016; 114:98–102.
- Gao DZ, Jing J, Yu JC, et al. Graphene platelets enhanced pressureless-sintered B4C ceramics. R Soc Open Sci. 2018; 5(4):1– 7.
- Halverson DC, Pyzik AJ, Aksay IA. Processing and microstructural characterization of B4C–Al cermets. Ceram Eng Sci Proc. 1985; 6(7–8):736–744.
- Mashhadi M, Nassaj ET, Sglavo VM. Pressureless sintering of boron carbide. Ceram Int. 2010;36(1):151–159.
- Pyzik AJ, Aksay IA. Multipurpose boron carbide–aluminium composite and its manufacture via the control of the microstructure. United States patent US 4,702,770. 1987 Oct 27.
- Bhattacharya AK, Petrovic JJ. Ductile phase toughening and R-curve behaviour in a B4C–Al cermet. J Mater Sci. 1992;27(8):2205–2210.