Artificial intelligence become more widespread in all manufacturing subjects. In manufacturing artificial intelligence deals with such tasks as quality control, robot navigation, computer vision, processes controlling, etc. The area of maintenance in machining is a great prospect for implementing artificial intelligence tools for analysis, prediction of monitored parameters, optimization, and improvement of the quality of the maintenance process. In particular, the article refers to predictive maintenance as a modern trend in mechanical engineering. In this article, a quick review of using methods of artificial intelligence and predictive analytics in maintenance and one p ractical implementation case of NAR network for time-series prediction was provided.
- Burba, D. (2019). An overview of time series forecasting models. Towards Data Science. https://towardsdatascience.com/an-overview-of-time-series-forecasting-models-a2fa7a358fcb
- Červeňan, A. (2015). Systém údržby. 70. https://www.sjf.stuba.sk/buxus/docs/docs/edicne/Udrzba_far ebna_final.pdf
- Chan, R. W. K., Yuen, J. K. K., Lee, E. W. M., & Arashpour, M. (2015). Application of Nonlinear- Autoregressive-Exogenous model to predict the hysteretic behavior of passive control systems. Engineering Structures, 85, 1–10. https://doi.org/10.1016/J.ENGSTRUCT.2014.12.007
- Liu, Q., Chen, W., Hu, H., Zhu, Q., & Xie, Z. (2020). An Optimal NARX Neural Network Identification Model for a Magnetorheological Damper With Force-Distortion Behavior. Frontiers in Materials, 7, 10. https://doi.org/10.3389/FMATS.2020.00010/BIBTEX
- Ma, Y., Yuan, D., Yan, J., & Qu, Y. (2018). Predictive Guidance Scheme with NAR Neural Network for Autonomous Aerial Refueling. IEEE CSAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, CGNCC. https://doi.org/10.1109/GNCC42960.2018.9018859
- Mustafaraj, G., Lowry, G., & Chen, J. (2011). Prediction of room temperature and relative humidity by autoregressive linear and nonlinear neural network models for an open office. Energy and Buildings, 43(6), 1452–1460. https://doi.org/10.1016/J.ENBUILD.2011.02.007
- Pang, X., Huang, R., Wen, J., Shi, Y., Jia, J., & Zeng, J. (2019). A lithium-ion battery rul prediction method considering the capacity regeneration phenomenon. Energies, 12(11). https://doi.org/10.3390/EN12122247
- Rajagopalan, S., & Santoso, S. (2009). Wind power forecasting and error analysis using the autoregressive moving average modeling. 2009 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, PES ’09. https://doi.org/10.1109/PES.2009.5276019
- Ríos-Moreno, G. J., Trejo-Perea, M., Castañeda-Miranda, R., Hernández-Guzmán, V. M., & Herrera-Ruiz, G. (2007). Modelling temperature in intelligent buildings by means of autoregressive models. Automation in Construction, 16(5), 713–722. https://doi.org/10.1016/J.AUTCON.2006.11.003
- Valipour, M., Ebrahim Banihabib, M., Mahmood, S., & Behbahani, R. (2012). Parameters Estimate of Autoregressive Moving Average and Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average Models and Compare Their Ability for Inflow Forecasting. Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, 8(3), 330–338.