In recent years, 3D printing has gradually appeared in people’s field of vision. The addition of wood in thermoplastics improve their some mechanical properties such as tensile and bending modulus without affecting its biodegradability. The decrease in the cost of filaments may enlarge the utilization of biodegradable filaments after the disposal in near future. Small-scale elements used in furniture production, such as connector fittings or fasteners for shelves, may give functional and structural properties without significant investment. 3D-printed connections are suitable when the the production complex shaped connectors and quick disassembly are required, to reduce the product’s weight and price
- Oriented Strandboard. European Panel Federation, Rue Montoyer, B-10000 Brussels.
- Performance of Bio-based Building Materials. Editor(s): Dennis Jones, Christian Brischke, Performance of Bio-based Building Materials, Woodhead Publishing, 2017.
- Oriented strand board (OSB) market - growth, trends, covid- 19 ımpact, and forecasts (2022 - 2027).
- Jin, J., Chen, S., and Wellwood, R. (2016). "Oriented strand board: Opportunities and potential products in China," BioRes. 11(4), 10585-10603.  T. Nishimura, Chipboard, oriented strand board (OSB) and structural composite lumber, Editor(s): Martin P. Ansell, Wood Composites, Woodhead Publishing, 2015, p. 103-121,
- Wood Based Panels – OSB (Oriented Strand Board), Coford 2021, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Agriculture House, Kildare Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Chapter 2.8:Application of panels in the production of box beams and I-beams, Wood Panel Industries Federation, TRADA Technology Ltd, and the National Panel Products Division, 2014
- OSB WallSheathing Works. Structural Board Association, Ontario, Canada, 2022.
- Oriented strandboard. SIP Building Systems Limited. http://www.sipbuildingsystems.co.uk/sips-explained.php.