INNOVATION POLICY AND INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
Conceptual model for overcoming the consequences of the pandemic
- 1 Department of Management and Quantitative Methods in Economics, University of Plovdiv Paisii Hilendarski, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- 2 Department of Political Sciences and National Security, University of Plovdiv Paisii Hilendarski, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
The paper presents a conceptual model for overcoming the consequences of the pandemic based on summarized results from research focused on societal challenges in Bulgaria caused by COVID-19. The study aims to submit a unified methodological framework for application by experts in researching, analyzing, and bench-marking the entrepreneurs’ activity and suggestions for applicable and reasonable measures in the field of business development during the pandemic situation caused by COVID-19. The findings of this research can assist managers in national institutions and business organizations to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of different measures which influence creativity and innovation and focus on proactive suggestions to overcome the negative consequences of the pandemic.
- Madzhurova, B., Stoyanova, D., Raychev, S. (2022) Challenges to the economy during the Covid-19 pandemic and digital transformation, IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2022), SHS Web Conf. Volume 141, 2022. DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/202214101010.
- Proceedings of the Second International Scientific Conference Innovations and Competitiveness “The world through the prism of the COVID-19 pandemic”; scientific editor: assoc. prof. M. Angelova and assoc. prof. D. Pastarmadzhieva, Plovdiv University Press, ISSN 2738- 8018, online available at https://conf.prowis.online/proceedings
- Hristova, E. (2021) Personal perceptions of (in)security. Electronic scientific journal Scientific Atlas, No 1: ISSN 2738-7518. Online Microsoft Word - 8_Nauchen_atlas_Elitza_Hristova.doc (scientificatlas.com)
- Angelova et al. (2023) Economic Dimensions of the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Impact of Psychological, Legal and Socio-political Factors and Approaches for Overcoming their Negative Effects, monograph, Plovdiv University Press, ISBN ……, стр. ...... под печат (available in Bulgarian).
- Rogoshev, Т. (2021) Restrictions on the right to freedom of movement during pandemics, Proceedings of Annual University Scientific Conference vol 7: 253-262, ISSN 1314-1937.
- Pastarmadzhieva, D. & Angelova, M. (2021) Covid-19 Pandemic as a Contemporary Challenge and Determinant of EU Citizens’ Priorities, SHS Web of Conferences 120, https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/202112001010.
- Angelova, M.N.; Pastarmadzhieva, D.D.; Naydenov, A.T. Determinants of the Entrepreneurial Initiative during a Pandemic: The Case of Plovdiv. Sustainability 2022, 14, 13753. https://doi.org/10.3390/su142113753.
- Pastarmadzhieva, D.D.; Angelova, M.N.; Raychev, S.A.; Madzhurova, B.P.; Desev, K.V. (2022) Ensuring Sustainability during a Crisis Using an Innovative Flexible Methodology. Sustainability 2022, 14, 2996. https://doi.org/10.3390/su14052996.
- Angelova, M. & Pastarmadzhieva, D. (2022) Digitalization in the Pandemic Era: Innovative Trends and Management Solutions as a Base for Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Yearbook of UNWE, vol. 1/2022.