The choice of a treatment method, like any other innovative process, is a two-stage process: generation and formation of an idea and its realization – implementation. Unlike most works on innovation topics, the focus here is on the first stage of the innovation process, when the methodology for the choice is only for creation, making problems, containing contradictions, arise.
- Goot R.E., Goot V.M., Creation in science and technique – a general approach, Intrnational Scientific Journal Scientific Innovation, Year V, Issue 3/2017, Sofia, p. 107-110
- Goot R.E., On creation in science and technique, “Voprosy psychology” (Problems of psychology), No.2, 2007.
- Yakovlev A.Yu., Goot R.E., Osipova T.,T., The choice of cancer treatment based on covariate information, Statistic in medicine, vol.13, 1994, p.1575-1581
- Goot R.E., Mallaev L, E.Yakubov, E.,H., Selection of the treatment method for oncological disease, Automatic control and computer science,Vol.38, No.6,2004, p. 42-48.
- Cox D.R. Regression models and life table., „J.Royal Statistics, vol.34 p.220, 1977.
- Goot R.E. and Osipova T.T.,A possible approach to comparison of survival functions, “Biometrical Journal”, vol.33. p.291-297. 19