The paper presents the results of research aimed at determining the quality of renovation layers using laser technology. In order to repair and renovate shaped parts of molds for casting aluminum alloys under high pressure, samples of experimental welds were prepared on the base material quality 1.2343 (Dievar). The renovation layers were created using additional materials Dievar, UTP A 7002 and NIFIL NiCu7 res. NiCu7 with Dievar combination. The microstructures on the cross-sections of the deposits were checked using the light microscopy technique. The technique of scanning electron microscopy and semi-quantitative EDX microanalyses were analyzed distribution of alloys in deposits. The microhardness of the deposits was determined.
- C. M. Grohol, Y. C. Shin, and A. Frank, Surf. Coatings Technol., 11(10), 1633, (2021)
- A. M. Mikhaltsov, A. A. Skaskevich, and Y. I. Tsishkova, Litiyo i Metall. (FOUNDRY Prod. Metall., 2020)
- B. Burlaga, A. Kroma, P. Poszwa, R. Kłosowiak, P. Popielarski, and T. Stręk, “Materials (Basel)., 15(19), 6545, (2022)
- J. Brezinová et al., Metals (Basel)., 11(1), 134, (2021)
- P. Šarga, J. Brezinová, J. Viňáš, M. Pástor, and J. Brezina, “Metals (Basel)., 12(3), 388, (2022)
- I. Najbolj et al., “6th Int. Tool. Conf., (2013)
- F. De Ciencias and U. N. De Lisboa, https://fenix.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/downloadFile/3779571902294/ Congresso%20Luso-Mocambicano%20.pdf, 2013.
- J. Y. Chen, K. Conlon, L. Xue, and R. Rogge, Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 527, 27-28, (2010)
- K. Bobzin, T. Brögelmann, R. H. Brugnara, and N. C. Kruppe, Surf. Coatings Technol., (2015)
- C. Chen, Y. Wang, H. Ou, and Y. J. Lin, Int. J. Fatigue, (2016)
- J. Lin et al., Surf. Coatings Technol., 201, (2006)
- K. Domkin, J. H. Hattel, and J. Thorborg, J. Mater. Process. Technol., 209, (2009)