Some feature extraction methods suffer performance degradation in different environments. So it has become a necessity to search for new methods that perform better in different types of conditions. Therefore we can make a comparison of the new found methods to evaluate their performance and to determine which is best in multi-condition tests in order to have e more robust ASR system.
- Aniruddha Adiga, Mathew Magimai, Chandra Sekhar Seelamantula. Coefficients for Robust Speech Recognition, TENCON conference, pp. 01-04, (2013)
- Davis, S. and Mermelstein, P., Comparison of parametric representations for monosyllabic word recognition in continuously spoken sentences, IEEE Trans. ASSP-28, pp 357-366, (1980).
- Hermansky, H., Perceptual linear predictive (PLP) analysis for speech, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., pp.1738-1752, (1990).
- Urmila Shrawankar, Vilas Thakare. The Adverse Conditions and ASR Techniques for Robust Speech User Interface International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), 8(5), 440-449 (2011)
- Klodian Dhoska, Saimir Tola, Agus Pramono, Indrit Vozga, Evaluation of measurement uncertainty for the determination of the mechanical resistance of the brick samples by using uniaxial compressive strength test, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 9, 12 (2018)