The relevance of the use of various functional elements of piezoelectronics in informational and measuring systems is explained, first of all, by their high reliability, as well as small dimensions and weight, which greatly facilitates the solution of the problem of miniaturization of such systems. Currently, there are no reliable and valid methods of constructing of mathematical models of piezoelectric transducers, which could be used as a theoretical basis for characteristics and parameters calculating of this class of functional elements of modern piezoelectronics. The purpose of this article is to solve the problem of the excitation of transverse bending oscillations in bimorph piezoelectric element. Construction and features of mathematical description of bimorph piezoelectric element, the principle of which is based on the use of axisymmetric transverse bending oscillations, are considered. The solution of the problem of transverse bending oscillations excitation in bimorph piezoelectric element by the difference of electric potentials is obtained.
- “Status of the MEMS Industry 2018”, Yole Development SARL, Lyon, France, Rep., May 2018.
- Sharapov V. Piezoceramic sensors. Heidelberg, Dordrecht, London, New York: Springer Verlag, 2011, 498 p.
- Varadan V., Vinoy K., Jose K. RF MEMS and their applications. Moscow: Technosphera, 2004, 528 p.
- Yin, Q., Zhu, B., Zeng, H.: Microstructure, property and processing of functional ceramics. Springer, Berlin, 2009.
- Nakamura K. Ultrasonic transducers Materials and design for sensors, actuators and medical applications. Woodhead Publishing Limited, Philadelphia, USA, 2012, 748 p.
- Medianyk, V. V., Bondarenko, Yu. Yu., Bazilo, C. V., et. al.: Research of current-conducting electrodes of elements from piezoelectric ceramics modified by the low-energy ribbonshaped electron stream. Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics, 2018, vol. 10, issue 6, pp. 06012-1–06012-6 doi: 10.21272/jnep.10(6).0601
- Grinchenko V.T., Ulitko A.F., Shulga N.A. Mechanics of related fields in elements of constructions. Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 1989, 280 p.
- Abramowitz, M., Stegun, I. A., Ed.: Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables, Мoscow, Nauka, 1979, 832 p.