Mathematical model of the leakage channel of acoustic information by modulating the light flux
- 1 Kuban State University of Technology, Krasnodar, the Russian Federation
The considered channel of information leakage potentially represents a probable risk of information leakage. The formation of a leak channel is associated with the use of lighting devices. The calculated estimated values of the leak channel channel indicate its high potential danger. The considered model of the leakage channel of acoustic information by means of modulation of visible light based on digital modulation methods makes it possible to use a maximum likelihood receiver to receive a coded signal susceptible to intersymbol interference and additive white Gaussian noise.
- I. Garrett, M. Calvert, M. Sibley, R. Unwin, and R. Cryan, “Optical Fibre Digital Pulse-Position Modulation,”Br. Telecom. Technol. Journal, vol. 7, no. 3, July 1989.
- T. Wiesmann, S. Borner, and G. Ohm, “Optical QPPM Communication Subsystem for Free-Space Links,” Space Communications, vol. 7, pp. 443-450, November 1990.
- J. R. Pierce, “Optical Channels: Practical Limits with Photon Counting,”IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 1819-1821, December 1978.
- R. J. McEliece, “Practical Codes for Photon Communication,”IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. IT-27, no. 4, pp. 393-398, July 1981.