The purpose of the study is the problem of forming a specialist knowledge model. Its relevance is related to the need for an adequate response to strengthening the scientific and technological progress dynamics and the transition to the information interactions economy. The research analyzes the consequences of Russia’s entry into the Bologna Convention on education. According to the principle of institutional autonomy, solution of these problems is the responsibility of universities. The paper shows that the way to solve these problems is to transfer universities to a design and technological type of administration. The most promising form of education project management is the model of information interaction within the framework of active self-developing network expert environments. Integration in the natural intelligence network structure forms a collective strategic subject, which is a tool of a knowledge and action synergy in the interaction process. The paper describes the developed structure of the active self-developing network expert environment when forming a specialist knowledge model. It is proposed to consider the construction of specialist’s knowledge model in the context of corporate knowledge management strategies in organizations to increase competitiveness as the established support systems for organization knowledge lifecycle and specialist’s integral knowledge model are used to integrate strategic corporate tasks with strategic tasks of developing employees’ corporate knowledge. They consider a specialist as an element of a company production system. His purpose is to give a product specified quantitative and qualitative parameters that ensure its competitive advantages. To carry out production activities, a specialist uses a complex of abilities, knowledge and skills that should be considered as models of his production and technological activities. At each moment, this complex should be considered as a subjective model of its production and technological activity. This creates a basis for a university self-development process by involving advanced consumers using network technologies in the innovative process of improving educational services, receiving ideas or content by referring to their creative abilities in exchange for a reward that corresponds to a contribution. The paper proposes a system that provides a direction for finding solutions and ideas, as well as filtering, summarizing information, determining its value and prospects. It is shown that the method of improving the quality of solutions on an educational project is the synthesis of crowdsourcing technologies, network expertise and the methodology of the active systems theory.
- Novikov A.M., Novikov D.A. Obrazovatelny proekt (metodologija obrazovatelnoy dejatelnosti) [Educational Project (Methodology of Educational Activities)]. Moscow, Egves Publ., 2004, 120 p.
- Vinogradov G.P., Vinogradova N.G. Self-organizing network expert environments in systems with endogenous targeting principle. Ontologiya proektirovaniya [Ontology of Designing]. 2016, vol. 6, no. 1(19), pp. 36–54 (in Russ.).
- Nayhanova L.V., Dambaeva S.V. Metody i algoritmy prinyatiya resheny v upravlenii uchebnym protsessom v usloviyakh neopredelennosti [Methods and algorithms of decision-making in the educational process management under uncertainty]. Monograph. Ulan-Ude, VSGTU Publ., 2004, 164 p.
- Dorrer G.A., Rudakova G.M., Gorbachenko I.M. Probabilistic model of an interactive learning process. Otkrytoe obrazovanie [Open Education]. 2001, no. 2.
- Lednev V.S. Soderzhanie obrazovaniya. Sushhnost, struktura, perspektivy [The Content of Education. The Essence, Structure, Prospects]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1991, 224 p.
- Kuznetsov V.N. Metodologiya soglasovaniya v ekonomicheskikh informatsionnykh sistemakh [Harmonization Methodology in Economic Information Systems]. PhD Thesis. Moscow, 1998, 309 p.
- Vinogradov G.P., Vinogradova N.G. Evolutionary models for systems with endogenously formed goals. Hybrid and synergetic systems. Materialy III Vseross. Pospelovskoj konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem [Proc. III All-Russian Pospelov Conf. with Int. Participation]. Kaliningrad, BFU im. Kanta Publ., 2016, pp. 316–324 (in Russ.).
- Vinogradov G.P. A Subjectve Rational Choice. IOP Conf. Series: J. of Physics. 2017, vol. 803, no. 1, pp. 21–76.
- Vinogradov G.P., Vinogradova N.G. Building a model of an intelligent agent activity modes. Advances in Computer Science Research (ACSR). Atlantis Press, Series: Advances in Computer Science Research. 2017, vol. 72, pp. 461–464.
- Setevaya ekspertiza [Network Expertise]. 2-nd ed. D.A. Novikov, A.N. Rajkov, (Eds.). Moscow, Egves Publ., 2011, 166 p.
- Vinogradov G.P., Ivashkin Yu.A. Modeling negotiation processes in high-tech production systems. Sistemy upravleniya, svyazi i bezopasnosti [Systems of Control, Communication and Security]. 2016, no. 2, pp. 202–248. Available at: http://sccs.intelgr.com/archive/2016-02/08-Vinogradov.pdf (accessed March 29, 2018).
- Bendler R. Rukovodstvo po izmeneniyu lichnosti [Guidelines for Changing Personality]. Moscow, Eksmo Publ., 2010, 208 p.
- Vinogradov G.P. Kuznetsov V.N., Burdo G.B. Possibility optimization in purposeful systems. 15-ya nats. konf. po iskusstvennomu intellektu s mezhdunar. uchastiem KII-2016 [Proc. 15th National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence with Int. Participation]. Vol. 1. Smolensk, Universum Publ., 2016, pp. 239–247 (in Russ.).
- Moiseev N.N. Matematicheskie zadachi sistemnogo analiza [Mathematical Problems of System Analysis]. Moscow, Nauka, Fizmatlit Publ., 1981, 488 p.
- Vinogradov G.P. Decision-Making by robot-agents with endogenous aims. Fuzzy systems and soft calculations. Industrial Applications. Sb. nauch. tr. IV Vseross. nauch.- praktich. multikonf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem PIS-2017 [Proc. IV All-Russia Sci. and Pract. Multiconf. with Int. Participation PIS-2017]. Ulyanovsk, UlGTU Publ., 2017, pp. 80–89 (in Russ.).
- Loban A.V., Lovtsov D.A. A computer training model using a new-generation electronic educational resource. Otkrytoe obrazovanie [Open Education]. 2017, (2), pp. 47–55 (in Russ.).
- Krasilnikova V.A. Ispolzovanie informatsionnyh i kommunikatsionnyh tekhnology v obrazovanii [The Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Education]. Study manual, Orenburg, OGU Publ., 2012, 291 p.
- Informatsionnye i telekommunikatsionnye tekhnologii v obrazovanii [Information and Telecommunication Technologies in Education]. Monograph. B. Dendev (Ed.). Moscow, IITO YuNESKO Publ., 2013, 320 p.