Packaging machines using for wet wipes operate at high speeds and the demand for speed in the relevant market is constantly increasing. The most important difficulty to faster operation of these machines is the relative slowness of the units used for sealing the packages. In this study, it is aimed to design a unique mechanism that can work at 160 packages per min instead of sealing unit which is still operating at 120 packages per min, and to verify the design by mechanical analysis. For this purpose; instead of the existing sealing unit driven by a single servo motor, the horizontal and vertical movements are separated and driven by two servo motors to achieve %33 more speed.
- Prab Bhatt, Programming the Dynamic Analysis of Structures, CRC Press Published June 13, 2002, ISBN 9780419156109
- Doyle, J.F. Static and Dynamic Analysis of Structures with An Emphasis on Mechanics and Computer Matrix Methods, ISBN 978-94-011-3420-0, Springer Netherlands
- Sondipon Adhikari, Structural Dynamic Analysis with Generalized Damping Models: Analysis, ISBN:9781848215214, 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Bucalem M.L., Bathe KJ. (2011) Mathematical models used in engineering structural analysis. In: The Mechanics of Solids and Structures - Hierarchical Modeling and the Finite Element Solution. Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Mathematical Modelling in Solid Mechanics, Editors: dell'Isola, Francesco, Sofonea, Mircea, Steigmann, David (Eds.) ISBN 978-981-10-3764-1, Springer Singapore
- K. F. Riley, M. P. Hobson, S. J. Bence Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering: A Comprehensive Guide, Cambridge University Press
- John W. Dettman, Mathematical Methods in Physics and Engineering, Dover Pup. Inc
- Bernard Liengme, Keith Hekman, Liengme's Guide to Excel 2016 for Scientists and Engineers,Academic Press, Elsevier