The article highlights two approaches to solving the problem of the distribution of the incentive fund, one of which is based on the calculation of the cost of one point; the second one is based on elementary incentive payment in the system with weight indices. The latter approach makes it possible to single out a small number of clusters of successful personalities. Comparison of the considered approaches at the stage of their implementation allows us to draw the conclusion about the different aspirations of teachers in the performance assessment systems. A mathematical solution is proposed for the distribution of the incentive fund in the framework of the second approach. The proposed method allows dividing fund resources in an extremely short period of time.
- M. V. Polevaya, Performance evaluation system of employees of higher education institutions: current practice and key performance indicators, Social & labour research, 4 (37), 98-105 (2019).
- K. A. Dyusekeev, M.I. Shikulskiy, O.M. Shikulskaya., Hierarchical system of indicators for the assessment of efficiency of higher education institution staff activity, Fundamental-research, 5- 1, 33-37 (2016).
- T. G. Ozernikova, O.I. Gainullina, Development of university faculty motivation based on balanced score card, Baikal Research Journal, 5, 28 (2011).
- D. V. Tyutin., A.V.Gorbatov, The system of material incentives for teachers through the introduction of key performance indicators, Kaluga Economic Bulletin, 1, 55-60 (2017).
- M. R. Bechvaya, Technology Performance Evaluation of Scientific and Educational Activities of Scientific-pedagogical Staff in Higher Education, Journal of Economic Regulation, V.6,№4, 46- 54 (2015).
- I. А. Slobodnyak, O. A. Preina, Estimation of the productivity of labor of the instructor, Economics and Management: Problems, Solutions, V.1, № 4, 36-50 (2015).
- V. V. Gromyko, Labour culture in higher school in ergonomics context, Vestnik of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 5 (71), 64-75 (2014).
- I. A. Bedrachuk, L. S. Mazelis, R. A. Lugovoi., K. S. Solodukhin, Rating models for evaluating the activities of teachers in a university and determining the size of incentive and other payments, Controlling, 37, 66-73 (2010).
- E. A. Gorbashko, I. G. Golovtsova, The Innovative Approach to the Assessment of the Quality Assurance of Educational Activity in High School, Innovations, 1 (183), 26-30 (2014).
- I.A. Mamaeva, Method for scholarship calculation in the rating system, Information Systems and Technologies, 5 (97), 39-44 (2016).