MATHEMATICAL MODELLING OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS
On the question of the rational distribution of power between the hydrostatic and hydrodynamic branches of the complex steering mechanism for the tracked vehicle
- 1 National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute", Kharkiv, Ukraine
- 2 BMC Power Motor Ve Kontrol Teknolo jileri A.Ş., Istanbul, Turkey
The article presents a description of the mathematical model of the curvilinear movement of a tracked vehicle with a complex steering mechanism, which contains a control hydrostatic branch and an additional hydrodynamic branch for unloading the first. The adequacy of the presented mathematical model was verified by calculating the characteristics of the turn in place of the Leop ard-2 tank. The resulting tool can become the basis for parametric optimization of similar steering mechanisms for tracked vehicles.
- Rudi G. Reppert. Modern Transmissions for Tanks. Military Technology, (1987) No.4, 4-23.
- Powertrain System Dynamic Model Development: M1A1 Abrams Main Battle Tank / John J. Moskwaand others. University of Wisconsin: Powertrain Control Research Laboratory, (2016), 18 p. https://erc.wisc.edu/publications/powertrain-innovations-for-future-vehicles-an-arpa-e-perspective/.
- Zabavnikov N.А. Fundamentals of the transport tracked vehicles theory (in Russian). Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1975, 448.
- D. Volontsevich, Duong Sy Hiep. Modeling Curvilinear Motion of Tracked Vehicle with the Dual–Flux Electromechanical Turning Mechanism. Mechanics, Materials Science and Engi-neering, (2016). Vol. 3, Part II: Mechanical Engineering and Physics. 107–119. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.4361.8960.
- D. Volontsevich, Duong Sy Hiep. Research of possibility of electromechanical turning mechanism creating for tracked vehicle as first step to hybrid transmission. Machines, technologies, materials. (2015). №9. P. 55–59.
- Chernyshov V.L., Tarasenko A.A., Ragulin S.V. Comparative assessment of the tactical, technical and design parameters of the T-64B (BM "Bulat") and "Leopard-2A4" tanks (in Russian). http://btvt.narod.ru/raznoe/bulat-leo2.htm