MATHEMATICAL MODELLING OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS
Contact heat transfer in the foundry – Tunnel effect
- 1 Bulgarian Academy of Science, Sofia, Bulgaria Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technologies with Hydro- and Aerodynamics Centre „Acad. Angel Balevski “
Mathematical methods of quantum mechanics are needed to describe the contact phenomena of the boundary casting/mold. Apart from the macro-level, the contact phenomena are part of the technological processes first order phase transition and second order phase transition. Need for professional software for mathematical simulation at macro- and micro-level in foundry. Education in basic mathematics and mathematical physics is also required for engineers. The branch machine-building infrastructure must develop a mechanism for inclusion in the computing infrastructure of the micro-foundries.
- A. Velikov, S. Stanev, A. Maneva, R. Dikov, Experimental mold for studying the pressure on heat transfer between a casting and a mold during casting by the method of gas pressing (GP-PROCESS). VIII MEZINARODNI VEDECKO-PRACTICKA KONFERENCE PRAHA, 2012, 28-32. (In Russian)
- G. Georgiev, A. Velikov, S. Stanev, A. Maneva, Thermal processes in the formation of aluminum casting as per the „GP “method. XXII INTRENATIONAL SCIENTIFIC TECHNICAL CONFERENCE „FOUNDRY 2015“, 16- 17.04.2015, PLEVEN, BULGARIA.
- A. Velikov, S. Stanev, A. Maneva, K. Petrov, Forecasting of temperature changes in obtaining castings with complex configuration by the method „Gas pressing “. Proceedings - International Conference „70 Years of MTF “, 2015, ISBN: 978-619-167-178-6, 141-144 International Non-Academic Publishing House (In Bulgarian)
- K. Kostov, M. Manilova, A. Velikov, At. Baikushev, Influence of interrupted recrystallization on the mechanical properties of aluminum alloys. XXIX International Conference “Defectoscopy’14”, “Days of Non-Destructive Testing 2014”, Year XXII, issue 1 (150), June 2014, 1, 150, 2014, 186-188. ISBN: 131-3946 (In Bulgarian)
- M. Manilova, A. Velikov, K. Kostov, At. Baikushev, Change of the mechanical properties of aluminum alloys with heat treatment while preserving the coarse-grained cast structure. NDT days 2014, "Days of non-destructive testing 2014", Year XXII, issue 1 (150), June 2014, 1, 150, 2014. ISBN: 131-3946
- Ch. Kittel, Introduction to Solid State Physics, Fourth Edition, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., Science, Moscow, 1978. (In Rusian)
- Clark, S. J.; Segall, M. D.; Pickard, C. J.; Hasnip, P. J.; Probert, M. J.; Refson, K.; Payne, M. C. "First principles methods using CASTEP", Zeitschrift fuer Kristallographie, 220 (5-6), 567-570 (2005). en.wikipedia.org › wiki › CASTEP and CASTEP www.castep.org
- Enrico Fermi, Thermodynamics, Prentice-Hall, New York, 1937, second stereotype edition, Publishing House of Kharkov University, 1973. (In Russian)
- A. Balevski, Metal science, Technics, Sofia, 1962. (In Bulgarian)
- M. Flemings, Solidification processing, Peace, Moscow, 1977. (In Russian)
- M. Borisov, K. Marinova, Introduction to Solid State Physics Part One, Science and Art, Sofia, 1977. (In Bulgarian)
- A. Polikarov, Methodology of scientific knowledge, Science and Art, Sofia, 1972.
- B Crowell, Simpel Nature an introduction to Physics for Engineering and Physical Science Students, www.lightandmatter.com
- N. V. Vitanov, www.course.quantum-bg.org/
- L. Litov, Quantum physics, https://www.atomic.phys.uni-sofia.bg/lectures
- R. E. Smallman, R. J. Bishop, Modern Physical Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 1999. ISBN 0 7506 4564 4
- P. Iaydjiev, Experiments beyond the Standard model, INRNE – BAS, https://indico.cern.ch/Experiments_BSM_Last.pdf
- A. Cohn, M. Rabinowitz, Classical Tunneling, arXiv:physics/0306009v1 [physics.gen-ph]
- W. Ubachs – Lectures MNW-Quant-Tunneling, www.nat.vu.nl/~wimu/EDUC/MNW-lec-Quant-tunneling.pdf
- D. Raabe, Multiscale materials simulation, Winter school 02.2017, German Research Foundation SPP Aachen Germany.
- Ch. Wert, R. Thomson, Physics of Solids, Peace, Moscow (1969). (In Russian)
- G. Ghosh, M. Asta, First-principles calculation of structural energetics of Al–TM (TM = Ti, Zr, Hf) intermetallics, Acta Materialia 53 (2005) 3225–3252. first-principles employing electronic density-functional theory; ab-initio; pseudopotential;
- W. Moy, M. A. Carignano, S. Kais, Finite Element Method for Finite-Size Scaling in Quantum Mechanics, J. Phys. Chem. A 2008, 112, 5448–5452
- H. J. W. Müller–Kirsten, D. K. Park, J. M. S. Rana, A condition for first order phase transitions in quantum mechanical tunneling models, arXiv:cond-mat/9902184v1[cond-mat.mes-hall],12 Feb 1999
- S. A. Owerre, M. B. Paranjape, Macroscopic quantum tunneling and quantum-classical phase transitions of the escape rate in large spin systems, arXiv:1403.4208v3 [cond-mat.other], 2 Oct 2014
- P.M.W. Gill, Density Functional Theory (DFT), Hartree-Fock (HF), and the Self-Consistent Field, University Cambridge, UK, 1994, 678-689 http://rsc/anu.edu.~pgill/papers/066CC.pdf
- List of quantum chemistry and solid state physics software … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_quantum...