In order to obtain the methods of assessing the quality of the functioning of the motor transport company, it is necessary to develop a methodology for quantitative evaluation of this quality. This methodology should be based on mathematical models of the quality of operations of the motor transport firm.
For purposeful formation of quality, the paper proposes an adequate method of analysis of this quality. At the same time, a method of evaluating the quality of the functioning of the automobile enterprise, evaluating the quality of the decisions taken to improve this property, and forecasting the expected quality of the functioning have been developed.
- Giorgi Purtskhvanidze, Mikheil Lejava , Zaza Shubladze, Giorgi Iakobidze. Methods and theoretical foundations for assessing the quality of products and services of a transport firm. INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL INNOVATIONS YEAR XI, ISSUE 1 / 2023.- 14-17 p.
- I. Dangadze, G. Purtskhvanidze, G. Arjevanidze. Selection of the location of logistics infrastructure elements based on an infinite number of options. Proceedings of the International Scientific- Practical Conference "Modern Science and Innovative Practice". Volume 2. 2018.- 221-224 p. ISBN 978-9941-484- 05-6. ISBN 978-9941-484-07-0.
- Andronov I.V., Klochkov V.N. Theoretical prerequisites for the formation of a system of indicators of the quality of the functioning of motor transport systems // Actual problems of economics and transport: Sat. scientific tr. -Saratov: SGTU, 2001.-p. 65-68.
- Evseeva A.A., Andronov I.V. On the issue of organizational and economic sustainability of the enterprise // Organization of international and domestic transportation using the principles of logistics: Sat. scientific tr.- SPb., SPbGIEU, 2001.-p.75-77.
- Lukinskiy B.C. Road transport logistics: concept, methods, models / B.C. Lukinsky, V.I. Berezhnoy, E.V. Berezhnaya and others - M .: Finance and statistics, 2000.-280 p.