Peculiarities of the structure formation of materials of Al-Cu and Al-Cu-C systems under the conditions of sparkplasma sintering
- 1 Institute of Pulse Processes and Technologies of NAS of Ukraine – Mykolaiv, Ukraine,
The features of the structure formation of Al-Cu and Al-Cu-C materials under conditions of spark-plasma sintering under conditions of superposition of a direct and pulsating current at a temperature of 600ºC and a mechanical pressure of 60 MPa are studied. The obtained Al-Cu-C system materials with hardness from 400 to 1000 MPa, porosity from 3 to 1% are recommended for use as slip contacts, and also as antifriction materials in friction pairs either in dry (carbon-containing composites) or wet friction (composites not containing carbon).
- Snyder, J.; Fujita, T.; Chen, M.W.; Erlebacher, J. (2010) Oxygen reduction in nanoporous metal–ionic liquid composite electrocatalysts. Nature Materials, 9 (11), 904–907.
- Qi, Z.; Zhao, C.; Wang, X.; Lin, J.; Shao, W.; Zhang, Z.; Bian, X. (2009) Formation and characterization of monolithic nano-porous copper by chemical dealloying of Al–Cu alloys. The Journal of Physics Chemistry, 113 (16), 6694–6698.
- Li, Z.; Lu, X.; Qin, Z. (2013) Formation of nanoporous silver by dealloying Ag22Zn78 alloy at low temperature in H2SO4. International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 8 (3), 564– 3571.
- Chen, L.Y.; Yu, J.S.; Fujita, T.; Chen, M.W. (2009) Nanoporous copper with tunable nanoporosity for SERS applications. Advanced Function Materials, 19, 1221–1226.
- Osokin, Е. Artemieva, O. (2008) Powder Metallurgy Processes. [ebook] Krasnoyarsk: IPK SFU, 421. Available at: http://files.lib.sfu-kras.ru/ebibl/umkd/63/u_lectures.pdf [Accessed 22 Jun. 2016]. ISBN 978-5-7638-1523-8
- Makhlouf, M, Bachaga, T, Sunol, J, Dammak, M and Khitouni, M (2016) Synthesis and Characterization of Nanocrystalline Al-20 at. % Cu Powders Produced by Mechanical Alloying, Metals, vol. 6, no. 7, p. 145.
- Aminov, J.B., Akramov, M.B., Aminov, B. Majidov, Kh. (2013) Production and research of composite Al-based materials a powder metallurgy method. Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, 56 (2), 136–139.
- Q. Kong, L. Lian, Y. Liu and J. Zhang. (2014) Fabrication and Characterization of Nanocrystalline Al–Cu Alloy by Spark Plasma Sintering, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 1232-1236.
- Mamedov, V. (2002) Spark plasma sintering as advanced PM sintering method. Powder Metallurgy, 45, 322–328
- Khor, K.A.; Yu, L.G.; Stephani, G. (2003) Effect of spark plasma sintering (SPS) on the microstructure and mechanical properties of randomly packed hollow sphere (RHS) cell wall. Materials Science Engineering, 356, 130–135.
- Toyofuku, N.; Kuramoto, T.; Imai, T.; Ohyanagi, M.; Munir, Z.A. (2012) Effect of pulsed DC current on neck growth between tungsten wires and tungsten plates during the initial stage of sintering by the spark plasma sintering method. Journal of Materials Science, 47, 2201–2205.
- Patent of Ukraine No. 107729, MPK (2006.01) B22F 3/14, B22F 3/12, B22F 3/105. Device for obtaining consolidated powder materials/Sizonenko O.N, Ivliev A.I., Grigoriev E.G.; Applicant and patent holder - Institute of Pulse Processes and Technologies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. - No. a201305519; applied on 29.04.13; published on 10.02.15, Bulletin No. 3. – 6 p.
- Rubinstein, S.A. Levant, G.A., Ornis, N.M., Tarasevich, Yu. S. (1968) Fundamentals of the theory of cutting metals and cutting tools. - Moscow: Mashinostroyeniye, 392 p.
- Pines, B.Ya., Geguzin, Ya.E. (1953) Self-diffusion and heterodiffusion in inhomogeneous porous bodies. Journal of Techn. Physics., 23 (9), 1559–1572.
- Sizonenko, O.N., Litvinov, V.V., Konotop, S.V., Kovalenko, A.A. (2014) Automation of the process of measuring temperature, current and voltage during spark-caking sintering of dispersed compositions // Vestnik of the National Technical University "KhPI". Collection of scientific works. Thematic issue No. 21 (1064) "Engineering and electrophysics of high voltages" - Kharkov, 2014, 130–140.
- Kovalenko, V.S. (1981) Metallographic Reagents: Handbook/Kovalenko, V.S. 3rd ed., Moscow: Metallurgiya, 120 p.
- Avrahamov, Yu.S. Koshkin, V.I., Petrischev, I.M. Shlyapin, A.D. (2007) Preparation of alloys on the basis of systems of immiscible components by the contact alloying method. Journal "Mashinostroyeniye i inzhenernoye obrazovaniye", 4, 21–30.
- Baron, Yu. M. (2012) Building Materials Technology: Textbook for high schools, St. Petersburg: Piter, 512 p.